Could memecoins be the way to the next bull run?

Zeddicus

The market is not favourable atm & would be nice looking at potential memecoins cos I could remember back then when PEPE came like joke & I was lucky to have gain much bucks investing in it. Along came MEME followed by GRIMACE that has moved tremendously.

Right now I'm looking at DCAing on the new XRP8 now that's been listed on Uniswap or Bitget.

The market is not favourable atm & would be nice looking at potential memecoins cos I could remember back then when PEPE came like joke & I was lucky to have gain much bucks investing in it. Along came MEME followed by GRIMACE that has moved tremendously.

Right now I'm looking at DCAing on the new XRP8 now that's been listed on Uniswap or Bitget.
Top recommended for 2023:

1) Shiba Memu (SHMU)

2) Pepe (PEPE)

3) Dogecoin (DOGE)

4) AiDoge (AI)

5) Shiba Inu (SHIB)

6) Floki Inu (FLOKI)

7) Wojak (WOJAK)

8) Milady Meme Coin (LADY)

Generally, any trend starts & ends with memecoins... So yeah, most probably (Because it's not obvious)next bull run might start with memecoins. By the way, CEXs like Bitget are providing awesome opportunity to get memecoins without paying high gas fees🙏

I'm haven't been a fan of meme coin but this season of memecoin is obviously an upgrade to what is obtainable with traditional memecoin season but it's doesn't change the fact that most of them doesn't have utilities to constantly drive up the price. I monitored Pepe, Wojak and Aidoge; their price action were impressive that at some point, I wonder why I didn't buy.

Let's what this XRP8 has to offer.

I'm haven't been a fan of meme coin but this season of memecoin is obviously an upgrade to what is obtainable with traditional memecoin season but it's doesn't change the fact that most of them doesn't have utilities to constantly drive up the price. I monitored Pepe, Wojak and Aidoge; their price action were impressive that at some point, I wonder why I didn't buy.

Memecoin's community should be stronger & that's one of the major green flags of their success! Another one is CEX listing(For Reliability). Where is XRP8 available ?

whenever you’re opting for meme coin make sure you DYOR. Also buy on a CEX with a good meme zone.

whenever you’re opting for meme coin make sure you DYOR. Also buy on a CEX with a good meme zone.
If a memecoin is being listed on a CEX, that must have some credibility like Audit/Locked LP or something like that. We just have to recheck their community. If that's active then it's a green flag!

Same! It's a good option how to profit in short period of time

Top recommended for 2023:

1) Shiba Memu (SHMU)

2) Pepe (PEPE)

3) Dogecoin (DOGE)

4) AiDoge (AI)

5) Shiba Inu (SHIB)

6) Floki Inu (FLOKI)

7) Wojak (WOJAK)

8) Milady Meme Coin (LADY)
How about you just add XRP8 to this list. It just moved 110%.

Have you checked on GRIMACE 🤔? It's one coin like MEME if you all could recollect. It's trading on some top tier Exchanges but I got mine at Bitget. Its price trend is quite good atm.

Have you checked on GRIMACE 🤔? It's one coin like MEME if you all could recollect. It's trading on some top tier Exchanges but I got mine at Bitget. Its price trend is quite good atm.
Yeah, that's how memecoins works! But this time GRIMACE got some interesting facts like Elon's conv; That's where Bitget plays a vital role, most of the times they lists these kinda real gems!

Well, if you use this platform, you can just enable notifications and watchlist meme zone for latest listing info
How to do that(Enable Notification For Specific Features)? A tutorial would be great!