Could Bitcoin drop to $35k?

Suba

Staff member
Since Feb 21, 2022, Bitcoin price has shown an upward trend, but stalled on March 01, 2022 at the $44k level, failed to break through $45k and reversed course. As a result, the price of BTC was hit by a bearish momentum below the $39k level, so currently the Bitcoin price is $38k. Is it possible that in the next ten days the price of Bitcoin will be $35k?

Any thing can happen. There are many speculations that this year the price of bitcoin will fall below $35,000 that is why it has been struggling below $40,000 for a while now. But things are changing as the price have been maintaining the $40,000 mark for long now. The price have not been falling up to 10% below $40,000 and this is making me to have a change of mind that the price might not fall below $35,000 and this has made me in concussion as I don't know if this is the right time to invest in bitcoin for hodling. I don't know if I should wait for the price to fall below $35,000 or I should not wait for the price to fall.

Recently from in a blog. I read about a business man predicting that the price of bitcoin will reach $150,000 before the end of this year. This has also brought lots of confusion to my mind. I don't know which one to follow. But to be on the winning side and since the difference between $40,000 and $35,000 is small it will be better to invest bitcoin this time because it is sure that the price will reach$150,000 soon , if not this year but next year.

Looking at the macro picture, particularly the monthly chart, there is a possibility of Bitcoin going lower than $35k this year. The big picture might be indicative of a bear market beginning given that Bitcoin has just had a double top.

A triple top my lap form where price goes up again before crashing.
Asides this, the world is still reeling from the effects of Covid 19, of which another variant is now suspected in China, there's the war between Russia and Ukraine causing tension internationally everyday, and the resulting inflation. All of this can stop the market from moving up significantly since people will be careful about spending money in such situations.