Conducting an acting workshop for aspiring actors

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is one investment that I like. I actually have mentioned this in one thread about online training. My own workshop is for the aspiring actors. One director had already invited an actress to handle the acting workshop that we plan to hold online. This is a fee workshop unless we get sponsors that the director is working on right now.

The online workshop is aimed for the younger generation in the hope of discovering good character actors in the future. Based on my costing estimates we need at least 10 students that will pay 5,000 pesos each ($100) so we can net half after the expenses. What’s good in online training is that we do not need to provide refreshments which is the standard in the movie industry workshops.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This will work in big cities, where the entertainment industry is fully developed. Since the entertainment industry offers a lot of money and fame, many young people are so much into it that they spend a lot of money in acting class and other related skill developments. If you are an actor yourself, you can make money by training novices.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think that this is actually going to be a very good business especially when you are creating it in an environment that is filled with youth and millennials. Entertainment is in the forefront of many countries so I believe that a lot of people would actually want to test out to see how good they are in acting.