What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Face While Conducting Marketing?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
One of the major challenges lies in the area of trying to convince your prospective client about the product or services you are trying to project and the client is not paying attention or making you understand that there are other cheaper competitors with similar or more better services for less.

Marketing is definitely not an easy job and you require good skills in order to market your product in a great manner. You just cannot promote your product easily when there is so much competition. So what is the most difficult aspect of marketing you have to deal with.

I had my retailing business when there was no internet yet. We do our prospecting by calling on the phone to offer our products. When there is a postive note my sales people would drop for a visit to that office. That part of visit to the prospect was eating a lot of time and also an expense in the transportation cost. But that was the way of retailing during that time.

So what do you think!?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When we were promoting the new cartridge of ink for the printer I was asked by our staff to hold a demo for one customer. They are very interested in the product. My problem is that our printer is of a different type and brand. There was no internet yet so you can imagine that it was difficult to handle how to install the cartridge. It was a big challenge that fortunately I was able to succeed.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think that one of the most difficult things that you will face especially in my country is that there is not much available data that you can really use in order to plan your marketing campaigns. You just have to rear to the social media provided analytics which sometimes is not that important or enough.