ClipClaps Get paid to watch video

E

Edi23

This app is paying you to watch videos , play games and much more !!!!!!!
Daily spin and othere thing are present too
If after creating your account u introduce my code:9436676953 you get 1$ for free !!!
It can sound borring , but in a week barely playing i made 50 dolars .I know isnt much,but for 10-20 mins per day i say that is pretty good !!!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making $50 every week is something really good and some people are not able to make up to that online but if you think they are really truthful then you should also drop the payment you receive from them so that this will convince a lot of people who belief that this is a scam, please drop some payment proof for us.

E

Edi23

Making $50 every week is something really good and some people are not able to make up to that online but if you think they are really truthful then you should also drop the payment you receive from them so that this will convince a lot of people who belief that this is a scam, please drop some payment proof for us.
I didn't wthfrawed money yet , but you can search on yotube to see thta it is legit .
Check it out if u want

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I didn't wthfrawed money yet , but you can search on yotube to see thta it is legit .
Check it out if u want
You should have just make your first withdrawal first before you can even think of bringing in other people ,what YouTube are saying might not actually be true because not all information on YouTube are legit .you have to confirm it yourself to have something to tell people... That's what I do most of the time .I don't rely on the information of others I need to confirm it myself.

E

Edi2

You should have just make your first withdrawal first before you can even think of bringing in other people ,what YouTube are saying might not actually be true because not all information on YouTube are legit .you have to confirm it yourself to have something to tell people... That's what I do most of the time .I don't rely on the information of others I need to confirm it myself.
i am new in it so i didnt thinked like this , but from what i saw is legit i mean if u dotn want dont try it , is your buisness , but i use it and i trust that i will recieve my payut

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have seen several reviews of this app called "Clip Clap" and I have arrived at the conclusion that it might not be a high-paying app. It will not make anyone rich. I really doubt if you can actually make 50 dollars a week just by watching videos. Can you provide payment proofs?

Naz

Well it's better of you show us the proof. If you don't have any proof then you shouldn't post . Because I experienced such type of apps before and after long time of working ,they never paid.