Latest Proof of Payment from Clipclaps and Mcmoney

Juen15

In order to attract attention or prove that the two apps I play with are legit and paying, I will prove my latest payment from these two apps.

1. Proof of Payment From Clipclaps
Screenshot_20210114_191651.jpg

Here I withdraw about $ 10 and converted it into my national currency to Rp.134,000 with a fee of Rp.6000.
I am interesting to use local ewallet because the minimum withdrawal is smaller which is $ 10. As for the withdrawal to paypal is $ 15.
The way to earn here is by watching videos, games etc.

2. Proof of Payment From Mcmoney

Screenshot_20210114_192039.jpg
This is the app that has paid me several times in 2020.
This is my first payment in 2021 and my sixth payment from this Mcmoney app.
The way to make money here is by receiving an sms with the rewards of $ 0.01 per sms.

Respond to this thread if you are interested in trying it out!

Solution
I would never cheat a system and to be honest I wouldn't even know how. I tried to withdraw the minimum amount just to see if it worked but nothing happened. Maybe I will go back and have another go as perhaps it was something I did wrong and I did actually really enjoy it. I like a points system that you can convert to cash. Thanks for your advice on McMoney, I like little phone apps to play around with when I am lying in bed at night so I will check it out.
If you look in my withdrawal history in the clipclaps app, you will see that my withdrawal request was rejected. At that time I thought that this application was a scam or I made a mistake. But I saw the clipclaps balance returned so I asked for a withdrawal with another...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have used ClipClaps in the past but not got the payout that I made for a demo of 0.1 dollars. I don't know why it happened to me, as your proof is legit completely. I have spent a lot of time in ClipClaps app seeing videos but it was never paid. The second payment proof that you gave of McMoney application is also great. But, I have to wait for the first payout there as I am around 0.3 dollar. The problem with McMoney application is that I receive very few messages here. Probably, rates and quantity of messages vary from country to country.

Hope, I soon receive the payout there.

Juen15

I have used ClipClaps in the past but not got the payout that I made for a demo of 0.1 dollars. I don't know why it happened to me, as your proof is legit completely. I have spent a lot of time in ClipClaps app seeing videos but it was never paid. The second payment proof that you gave of McMoney application is also great. But, I have to wait for the first payout there as I am around 0.3 dollar. The problem with McMoney application is that I receive very few messages here. Probably, rates and quantity of messages vary from country to country.

Hope, I soon receive the payout there.
I also encountered a case where there were some users who were denied their first $ 0.1 withdrawal request. What I know is the reason for the payment being declined is spam referrals or fake referrals, creating multiple accounts or system errors.
I also thought that, country location might affect, in my country the referral bonus was increased to $ 0.2 from $ 0.1. This shows the Mcmoney users in my country who may increase. But there are still applications that are similar to Mcmoney, namely porphite sms and money sms. Maybe that application will give better rewards from Mcmoney in your country.

Sprite1950

I had the same experience as @Lekhraj19 on clipclaps. I enjoyed working on it in an idle moment and I did earn quite quickly but when I tried to cash out nothing happened so I didn't think it was worth pursing. I have seen McMoney advertised and I'm going to try this although I'm not sure if it is available to my country. I think location has everything to do with how successful you can be on a site. For example I do very well on a site called Serpclix but people from other countries hardly earn a bean.

Juen15

I had the same experience as @Lekhraj19 on clipclaps. I enjoyed working on it in an idle moment and I did earn quite quickly but when I tried to cash out nothing happened so I didn't think it was worth pursing. I have seen McMoney advertised and I'm going to try this although I'm not sure if it is available to my country. I think location has everything to do with how successful you can be on a site. For example I do very well on a site called Serpclix but people from other countries hardly earn a bean.
How much did you pull from the clipclaps app? Do you get balance on clipclaps with no referrals? Usually clipclaps application developers reject your payment for several reasons. If you don't do something clipclaps deems cheating, they will definitely pay you. If you're not doing anything suspicious or playing fair, check with the developer or the clipclaps team. They will reply to your problem. It remains uncertain whether mcmoney applies a geographic location to the sender of the message or the number of messages a member can receive. All you can do with the Mcmoney application is just waiting for them to send a message or not. Because it is likely that new users are a little longer to receive the first message. But this is only a possibility.

Sprite1950

How much did you pull from the clipclaps app? Do you get balance on clipclaps with no referrals? Usually clipclaps application developers reject your payment for several reasons. If you don't do something clipclaps deems cheating, they will definitely pay you. If you're not doing anything suspicious or playing fair, check with the developer or the clipclaps team. They will reply to your problem. It remains uncertain whether mcmoney applies a geographic location to the sender of the message or the number of messages a member can receive. All you can do with the Mcmoney application is just waiting for them to send a message or not. Because it is likely that new users are a little longer to receive the first message. But this is only a possibility.
I would never cheat a system and to be honest I wouldn't even know how. I tried to withdraw the minimum amount just to see if it worked but nothing happened. Maybe I will go back and have another go as perhaps it was something I did wrong and I did actually really enjoy it. I like a points system that you can convert to cash. Thanks for your advice on McMoney, I like little phone apps to play around with when I am lying in bed at night so I will check it out.

rightminds

I can't really say much about Mcmoney you talked about but I can say that clipclap doesn't really worth it to make money from except that the video comedy that you get from it. I worked on clipclap for several months and at the end of the I couldn't make up to $5 whereas there minimum withdrawal threshold is $10 PayPal. The only reason why I can say that I didn't waste my time and data there was for the fact that I WS able to download some funny videos which are still on my device till this moment. Some many of those coins you acquire and accumulate for money on clipclap and indirectly taken from you and you're left with nothing at the end of the day. I've tried Mcmoney before but I will gibpve it a try and probably come back here to testify about if it really paying or not. It's something palatable to have wasted your time, effort, and data on a particular supposed paying online program and later turn out to be fruitless effort. It's always paying and demoralizing especially where you except so much from but later got disappointed.

Lascolee

i have spent much time using clipclaps and it weren't pay on time.....imagine waiting for months before getting just $1 are you seen not encouraging.....i think i need to give mcmoney a trial and see how this wonderful app can make me some cash....but cent giving out not encouraging on some app and this make some people thinking they are not really....i withdraw from clipclaps i could get it up to my bank account

Juen15

If you look in my withdrawal history in the clipclaps app, you will see that my withdrawal request was rejected. At that time I thought that this application was a scam or I made a mistake. But I saw the clipclaps balance returned so I asked for a withdrawal with another payment option. Some later I saw the status of payment in CLIP CLASS has been completed so I saw ewallet and yes, I have received payment. But before opening the clipclaps application I see a notification that the server repair is complete. Maybe there was a server repair at that time so my request was rejected.
I think the earnings are determined by geographical regions. I have used the the platform for two months, and earn around $2 but I was unable to withdraw the funds.
Mcmoney pay via paypal. Is paypal not supported in your country? Or is it another matter of money with you?
I can't really say much about Mcmoney you talked about but I can say that clipclap doesn't really worth it to make money from except that the video comedy that you get from it. I worked on clipclap for several months and at the end of the I couldn't make up to $5 whereas there minimum withdrawal threshold is $10 PayPal. The only reason why I can say that I didn't waste my time and data there was for the fact that I WS able to download some funny videos which are still on my device till this moment. Some many of those coins you acquire and accumulate for money on clipclap and indirectly taken from you and you're left with nothing at the end of the day. I've tried Mcmoney before but I will gibpve it a try and probably come back here to testify about if it really paying or not. It's something palatable to have wasted your time, effort, and data on a particular supposed paying online program and later turn out to be fruitless effort. It's always paying and demoralizing especially where you except so much from but later got disappointed.
I don't make clipclaps a place to add my main extra income. I only open this app to feed fish, claim daily bonuses and open boxes. This does take a long time. It will also consume a lot of data to watch videos there. So just make this a place for additional income.
i have spent much time using clipclaps and it weren't pay on time.....imagine waiting for months before getting just $1 are you seen not encouraging.....i think i need to give mcmoney a trial and see how this wonderful app can make me some cash....but cent giving out not encouraging on some app and this make some people thinking they are not really....i withdraw from clipclaps i could get it up to my bank account
Don't force it to produce the same as me. I mean if it's going to eat up a lot of your data. I played for a long time on clipclaps because I wasn't actively sharing referrals or watching videos. Money in my opinion is better than clipclaps, not in terms of payment, but in terms of getting paid without doing anything.

Solution

Sprite1950

McMoney is android only and I have an iphone so unfortunately that's not feasible for me. When I googled it I also saw a notice come up which said "This site may have been hacked".I have noticed that many apps do not work for iphone and I'm quite surprised. I think next time I upgrade I will go back to android because it is so much better for earning apps. The only phone app I ever did really well on was Slidejoy and that is now not available for the UK.

Juen15

Wow, sure I'll try this app am hoping for a good results too
If you want to make money without doing anything. Try Mcmoney, every text you receive from the app will give you $ 0.01. You don't have to open it all the time or perform any task on it. Just install and leave it on your phone. The internet must always be active.
McMoney is android only and I have an iphone so unfortunately that's not feasible for me. When I googled it I also saw a notice come up which said "This site may have been hacked".I have noticed that many apps do not work for iphone and I'm quite surprised. I think next time I upgrade I will go back to android because it is so much better for earning apps. The only phone app I ever did really well on was Slidejoy and that is now not available for the UK.
I also see the application application is always available for android, even the application will support the iPhone after being launched for android. I don't know for sure the reason, but maybe because Android users are more than the iPhone at an affordable price.

Donkiz

I have never heard of the two sites you just mentioned here before, I'm surprise that I'm hearing of such good paying site like clipclaps and mcmoney for the first time. Please before rush down to the sites to sign up I will need some clarification, how much is the minimum withdrawal amount for both sites, how much is the pay per task, and is it open for worldwide use? I will like to know about these so that I won't get disappointed when I get to the sites.

Juen15

I have never heard of the two sites you just mentioned here before, I'm surprise that I'm hearing of such good paying site like clipclaps and mcmoney for the first time. Please before rush down to the sites to sign up I will need some clarification, how much is the minimum withdrawal amount for both sites, how much is the pay per task, and is it open for worldwide use? I will like to know about these so that I won't get disappointed when I get to the sites.
These are two applications. For minimal withdrawal from clipclaps is $ 15 via paypal. For new accounts you can withdraw a $ 0.1 bonus directly to your paypal. You can make withdrawals with other options, namely local firewall in your country or using cellphone recharges. Minimum local Internet withdrawals are $ 10 and $ 12 for cell phone top up. And minimal withdraw from Mcmoney is $1 in my country.
Clipclaps application rewards are obtained by watching videos, you can get 50 or 200 or more from the video or open the gift box. For Mcmoney, you will get $ 0.01 for every message you receive.