Challenges in Affiliate Marketing

Money Guy

What are your current challenges in being a successful Affiliate Marketer?

Let's discuss, I can be of help

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tried affiliate marketing before in the past and how I can make money with it but it was not really easy to me ,the only challenge I had was that I didn't know how to do advertisement on Facebook to gain the attention of people to click on my affiliate link and to lead people to sign up with their Gmail because that was the activities I was asked to do to make money as an affiliate marketer.. since then I drop out of affiliate marketing and look for other ways to make money online which was a little bit easier and it is the paid to post that I am doing here.

General01

One of the challenges encountered in affiliate marketing like any other form of marketing is loss of motivation.
At a point in time motivation (what keeps you going despite all odds) can be lost and that is normal itself
But staying without motivation is not normal and is not good .you have to re-motivate yourself !
By checking on your mentors, or perhaps talking to yourself with your initial goal in view

Jamoflondon

Verified member
The challenges I think one might face in this affiliate marketing job is usually in the early stages where you will get to encounter stuffs that are quite related to money and efforts, you should better that it is a complicated job to try to convince people into buying a product you do not really know much about, you will have to learn about it first, at least somethings about it which will help you more when you are marketing it to your clients so they will find a reason to buy from you, and I heard one has to also put in some money in some sites

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Honestly, it is not really easy to succeed in affiliate marketing as a newbie. When I started affiliate marketing I faced a lot of challenges starting from knowing the right traffic source in which I can use to promote my product freely, to trying to create a blog which I ended up creating free blog on blogger platform but I was not able to make any sales. Affiliate marketing comes with a lot of challenges and if you must go into it it is very much important you acquire the necessary knowledge and skills as an affiliate marketer because there are a lot of things you must do in order to succeed. Firstly, it is very much important you learn how to create a good content because if you don't know how to create good content around the product you are promoting then there is no way you can be able to succeed in affiliate marketing. It is also very much important you have knowledge of copywriting because in affiliate marketing, for you to be able to persuade people to purchase your product you must become a good copywriter. Another good skill in which you must learn in order to make success in affiliate marketing is graphics designing.