Earn Money The challenges of affiliate marketing is discouraging.

Jonaville

I see many people make adverts about how they can teach people to make thousands of dollars per month from affiliate marketing. But what these people are really after is the money you pay for the lessons.
Most people after being tutored thought that they are ready to start and are actually expecting to make thousands of dollars per month! But then they will realize something they never did before: it is not as easy as they were made to believe.
Make no mistake about it, there are people cashing out big time from it. But the percentage is very low compared to those who don't even see as much as a cent. In my country especially, most affiliate marketers usually have issues with clickbank. That is one major complain you will hear from them.
So I want to ask how possible it is to actually make good income from affiliate marketing as a starter without having to experience all these challenges, especially with clickbank.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can just say that affiliate marketing is like like cryptocurrency trading .although it is a legit way to make money online but people who do not have a greater understanding about it may not be able to make anything. that is just how it is and in this case I will just advise anyone not to think of making quick money but should rather concentrate on how to learn it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is not as easy as some people present it be but you definitely need some level of knowledge in order for you to be able to make something tangible. A lot of people advertising to you about products or email lists are after the money you pay them.

Juen15

Previously I have tried affiliate sites. But they didn't pay me after I reached the withdrawal limit. This is really disappointing for me and the other members. I'm still confused about how they can make a lot of money with an affiliate program which I think is very difficult. Is there a special way? Let me know.

AfriPeeps Official

The great number of affiliate marketers today have greatly made affiliate marketing something very competitive and therefore difficult. Getting the right customers can be a very difficult task at times that you will even feel like you won't be able to get anyone to market to. However with the right skills and patience, affiliate marketing can be profitable.

Jonaville

The great number of affiliate marketers today have greatly made affiliate marketing something very competitive and therefore difficult. Getting the right customers can be a very difficult task at times that you will even feel like you won't be able to get anyone to market to. However with the right skills and patience, affiliate marketing can be profitable.
Your last sentence sums it up: with the right skills and patience, affiliate marketing can be profitable. So one needs to really understand the in and out of affiliate marketing before he ventures into it. I guess my friend didn't do enough research before jumping on the wagon.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Not having access to the right information can also be a major challenge for a beginner who wants to make money with affiliate marketing. some people may have access to this proving materials but too lazy to take action and they are going to see no good results at the end of the day.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing needs some rules to be followed. If these rules are not followed, there is no way any affiliate marketer can record success with affiliate marketing. There are times when we need to back out but we shouldn't. All challenges faced in affiliate marketing all have solutions to be done to them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
it is going to take you a long period of time to make money if you are using free traffic to promote some of your affiliate offers. Free traffic through blogging don't use instant results on like paid traffic. Paid traffic give you the chance to analyse the campaign and come up with the best strategy to make more profit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is going to take you a long period of time to make money if you are using free traffic to promote some of your affiliate offers. Free traffic through blogging don't use instant results on like paid traffic. Paid traffic give you the chance to analyse the campaign and come up with the best strategy to make more profit.
You are very right. If you're using free traffic then it will take you a whole lot of time before you can be able to make anything from affiliate marketing. Free traffic requires you to do a whole lot of work especially if you're a blogger. You require a lot of audience on your blog in order for you to be able to make money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another discouraging facts about affiliate marketing is that you have to spend a lot in maintaining the list of loyal subscriber you build. It is very essential for you to maintain a good relationship with them and this is going to cost you a lot of money. You need to subscribe to autoresponder every month to keep getting in touch with them.