Cassava farm

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For those in the tropical countries and if you are living in the rural are or if you have a land that can be used for the cassava farm you can have a money maker project. Planting materials are almost free, they are the stems of cassava that are thrown after the harvest. Gather the stems and cut it in 12-inch pieces. Stick to the ground in a horizontal position and cover with about 3 inches of soil. It is best to start planting during the rainy season so you will not need to water the cassava plants. All you have to do is to wait for 6 to 8 months for harvesting to begin.

cmoneyspinner

Miami, Florida is where I was born and raised. Even though it is a tropical environment, there were certain foods that I had never tasted until I started going to school with Cubans. Cassava was one of those foods. Cassava chips are an excellent snack. They are way better than potato chips. I'm not good at growing stuff. I don't know about other countries, but if somebody wants to grow cassava, I can tell them that there is definitely a market for this produce in the USA. A cassava farm is a wise investment. They should be able to make good money.