CarFoxes.com Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Car Foxes is a company that promises up to 20 percent gains in just one month. They have a professional website with online chat support. They claim that they have an experienced team that invests the funds of investors in a wise way. They use Perfect Money and cryptocurrencies to receive and pay money. They have also made a professional presentation of their company that could also be found on their "Company Presentation" page in a PDF form. They also offer a lucrative affiliate program where investors could earn commissions for inviting new investors on the platform.

The company is basically claiming to be an investment firm that invests in car auctions. The company claims that it generates revenue by resolving car arbitration issues and other financial activities revolving car auction and trading. The minimum amount an investor could invest is $50 and the ratio of profit is around 1.2-1.4 percent per day (for 15-25 days). They also offer other investment plans where users could invest $50 and receive a low profit of 0.5-0.8 per day (for 3-7 days).

A third plan requires an investor to invest a minimum of $10,000 and an investor who invest this amount would get 3-4 percent profits per day for 40-60 days. My research has unveiled that this is a pyramid scheme. I was not able to find the real owner of the company. The only information about this website could be found at a news website called "Kiss PR", but this obviously does not mean that the company is legit in any way. So, my advise to people is: please stay away from "Car Foxes". They are not registered with any car auction community and it seems like they are also misusing the name of many big car auction organizations like Manheim.