Career Without Degree Requirement

Olajidey

It is not only by having a degree certificate before you can get a job you can be great without having a job, but even research also shows that the richest people did not have a degree certificate. Don't be discouraged as you can have a better career without degree requirements. Forget what people do say that you can't get a job without degree certificate thou it might be through in the 20th century but this 21 century it is no more true, Even recently people with degree certificates are finding it hard to secure a good-paying job this is because the market is saturated.
So don't let the saying get into your head that you can't have a good career without having a degree certificate.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's very true and I believe the same. Because, I believe the skill is the biggest asset of a person that will remain with him till he is working in that field. And, I see the people prefer degree sometimes that if a person is getting a degree from a highly renounced college or university for something, people think that he is very knowledgeable. But, this is not true always. As if I talk of India, jobs were given on the basis that what degree the person has attained and from what college or university. Skills were not given importance but now things have changed here.