Care for our eyes while making money online

General01

It may interest you to know that according to statistics one out of four Americans make money online. Thats 25percent of American population which is approximately equivalent to 82million people.
The rate at which people are converting digital is apparently increasing. This is a big win for those that are developing themselves for the potential opportunities emerging in this ever growing digital space.
Those that are pro in this aspect know fully that it requires alot of dedication. One may be required to stay even at nights working with computers/phones for long hours carrying out there functions,making some analysis, typing things and lots more.
This is very good as it requires no need of stressfully expending physical energy.
However, staying on screens for long has a potential to cause eye problem.
The light from the screen has the capacity of altering the normal range of light accommodation of the eyes which would subsequently lead to vision impairment.
This begs the need for us to take preventive measures while we stay with screens for long periods.
This can be inform of wearing eye glasses, reducing screen brightness at night and using some apps that help alters and reduce the screen brightness to the point less harmful to the eye

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Our eyes brings light to our whole body, without our eyes our whole body will be flooded with darkness, and infact it will be very challenging to stay online and do anything. It will be near impossible. And for participants like us that spends more time on our phones and laptops working on post to pay site like trendri. We need not be ignorant of the effect it could have on our eyes, hence we must do everything possible to take good care of our eyes.

I have very much agree with you on how to manage our eyes. It is essential we eat and take drinks that will support out eyes and use supplements aswel, then look for time to rest very well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There some applications on PlayStore that can help you to limit the amount of light that is entering your eyes when you are concentrating on the screen, and I've been using it for sometimes, we also have to understand that concentrating so much on the screen without rest is not good for eyes because it will lead to eyes strains and headache, this is what I had exactly in the past when I didn't understand much about all these things now the best way I work online is just to work for one hour and have a little rest , during the resting time I can focus my eyes to look at the distance.

General01

Our eyes brings light to our whole body, without our eyes our whole body will be flooded with darkness, and infact it will be very challenging to stay online and do anything. It will be near impossible. And for participants like us that spends more time on our phones and laptops working on post to pay site like trendri. We need not be ignorant of the effect it could have on our eyes, hence we must do everything possible to take good care of our eyes.

I have very much agree with you on how to manage our eyes. It is essential we eat and take drinks that will support out eyes and use supplements aswel, then look for time to rest very well.
Thanks for this beautiful add up
Rest and diet as well play a key role
Thanks once again

General01

There some applications on PlayStore that can help you to limit the amount of light that is entering your eyes when you are concentrating on the screen, and I've been using it for sometimes, we also have to understand that concentrating so much on the screen without rest is not good for eyes because it will lead to eyes strains and headache, this is what I had exactly in the past when I didn't understand much about all these things now the best way I work online is just to work for one hour and have a little rest , during the resting time I can focus my eyes to look at the distance.
Indeed that would be helpful to reduce the potential damage to the eyes