Earn Money Can You Make Money Online Watching Videos?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Creating and watching videos as being part of the online activities since the advent of YouTube and other video streaming websites.

The advent of videos give birth to video courses online. People are going to create video tutorial on any subject and sell it to the people online to make money.

Most people now find it pretty much easier to look for solution on any problem using YouTube and other similar platforms.

Platforms like YouTube has given people opportunity to make money creating quality videos for other people.

Watching different videos online is entertaining but it consumes a lot of data. A friend complained just of recent that he spent a month data subscription watching YouTube videos in two days.

I want to ask that is there a way someone can make money online watching videos?

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have always seen the act of earning online as a two-way something and as such what I am wondering is that if you are going to be watching the videos then where are the site owners going to be getting the revenue to be sharing with you so I do not believe in such matters of earning.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am sure there are platforms to make money by watching videos but what I am sure about is that most of these websites are not really effective in nigeria. If you live in one of the developed countries I am sure you will be liable to make money with this type of opportunity

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Aliyah Steve thanks for stopping by but you can only watch video on Netflix there is no way you are going to get paid for watching movies on the website. if that you only pay for subscription so that you'll be able to watch some of their latest movies. They don't pay people for watching movies.

A

Aliyah Steve

Yes you can absolutely make money online by watching videos + you can even get Netflix Free for 1 year
Creating and watching videos as being part of the online activities since the advent of YouTube and other video streaming websites.

The advent of videos give birth to video courses online. People are going to create video tutorial on any subject and sell it to the people online to make money.

Most people now find it pretty much easier to look for solution on any problem using YouTube and other similar platforms.

Platforms like YouTube has given people opportunity to make money creating quality videos for other people.

Watching different videos online is entertaining but it consumes a lot of data. A friend complained just of recent that he spent a month data subscription watching YouTube videos in two days.

I want to ask that is there a way someone can make money online watching videos?

Skysaint

Verified member
@Superman15 I have checked the website out and it require an upgrade from a new member before somebody can sign up and start watching videos to make money on the website. I also decided to read some reviews about the website online, the little ones I found out about the website are not saying good things. Can you please expanciate how to make money on the website.
Yeah, you are not very far from the truth. Just by Looking at only the reward one could get in a day by just watching videos, I could tell that there is a high probability that the site ain't going to be legit. I first search about the site also and they weren't saying nice things. Maybe he should explain a bit more about the site

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Superman15 I have checked the website out and it require an upgrade from a new member before somebody can sign up and start watching videos to make money on the website. I also decided to read some reviews about the website online, the little ones I found out about the website are not saying good things. Can you please expanciate how to make money on the website.

S

Superman15

cash-tub.com is one site you can use.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Swagbuck is one of the website I came across while I was researching about this few days ago. They are paying reasonable amount of money for watching video. They usually have lots of video to watch. The only reason why I have not sign up with the website is that my country is not accepted on their list.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are some websites that are called paid to click. These websites always post some videos that the users are meant to click to earn money. The only reason for me not doing this is because they didn't pay much as i expected. I did a lot of it during the pandemic.

Moni

There are a lot of websites that you can make money just by watching YouTube video. But to me I don't like watching videos to make money because I don't make reasonable money from it. This is as a result they only pay attention to the tier countries alone. They only pay $0.001 or less to the lower countries.

Phabbyfundz

Making money through watching videos online and paid for it, do you of any online forum or site where this you can get this . I have been online for a while now and i need to get more online earning sites where I can make money with my time spent online.