How to make money online in watching videos

Lawalfataikola

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT STRESS
Good Day Everyone once again
I found something so much easy that even a 5 year old child can do this.
I had made $261 which is equivalent to 95,000 in naira after watching a video guide one of my students send me with the easy trick he's using to make money from this website am about to show you,
I follow the simple trick , step by step on how to made over $864 from this website , I took action , I made $261 in just 24hr and I got paid through local bank..
Note that referral is optional but if you wish you can also referral to earn faster......
To get started
First of all register using the link below ?????
Click the three dash at the right hand side of the website.
Click sign up and fill in your details below and you can also sign up using Google or facebook
This video guide is worth , am giving u for TOTALLY FREE
But first of Sign up here:
Below is the payment I received of recently ????
After signing up using the link below
You can start watching videos to get paid, you can even watch 200$ to get paid at once but you must not get interrupted by anything so as not to cut the video but I will advice to not to watch big video instead you should watch video below 15$ to 20$

After watching a complete video ,you will see add money to account then click it and you money will be added automatically then you can watch another video

MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL IS $200
(You click withdraw your money

Payout Method
? Bank Transfer.
? Bitcoin.
? PayPal.
? Western Union.

Note that referral is optional but if you wish you can referral

Warning
without watching the Video and following the instruction You may probably not earn or it will take u long way

Ekuvero

The money you claimed you earn from the site seems too good to be true to believe, hope you don't mind uploading the payment proof cause most of these sites which pay when you watch their video would hardly pay you up to that amount a day cause watching a 30seconds video won't even pay you up to 0.05:cent.

And the rate at which the video do sucks data is so alarming and most times it do end in premium tears where the site may ask to upgrade before your payment would be made

luzwa

I left it all night and got up and found that the account was blocked:ROFLMAO:

Lukmon

Hello sir, I have registered using your referrals link and my users name is Ay16h2. I have earned the minimum amount and I want to withdraw via my local bank account but am confused with some of the things their required sir
Like sort code they said (UK Bank code) and IFSC (Indian financial system code).
Please help me through the successful process you used sir, am from Nigeria and I want to withdraw through my local bank account.
Thanks..
Pls help with the code to withdraw money like sort code and UK bank code ifsc code thanks

A

Ay16h2

Hello sir, I have registered using your referrals link and my users name is Ay16h2. I have earned the minimum amount and I want to withdraw via my local bank account but am confused with some of the things their required sir
Like sort code they said (UK Bank code) and IFSC (Indian financial system code).
Please help me through the successful process you used sir, am from Nigeria and I want to withdraw through my local bank account.
Thanks..

Shigobad2020

I am interested in the site and would love to earn the $15 - $20 like you mentioned , so far that I love money , I am not a fool and I like to see evidence of what I am a about to go into, please kindly let us see your payment proof so we can know you are telling us the truth , and what's the name of the site?

Pmanco

The money you claimed you earn from the site seems too good to be true to believe, hope you don't mind uploading the payment proof cause most of these sites which pay when you watch their video would hardly pay you up to that amount a day cause watching a 30seconds video won't even pay you up to 0.05:cent.

And the rate at which the video do sucks data is so alarming and most times it do end in premium tears where the site may ask to upgrade before your payment would be made
I think seeing the payment proof will be ok

Augusta

VIP Contributor
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT STRESS
Good Day Everyone once again
I found something so much easy that even a 5 year old child can do this.
I had made $261 which is equivalent to 95,000 in naira after watching a video guide one of my students send me with the easy trick he's using to make money from this website am about to show you,
I follow the simple trick , step by step on how to made over $864 from this website , I took action , I made $261 in just 24hr and I got paid through local bank..
Note that referral is optional but if you wish you can also referral to earn faster......
To get started
First of all register using the link below ?????
Click the three dash at the right hand side of the website.
Click sign up and fill in your details below and you can also sign up using Google or facebook
This video guide is worth , am giving u for TOTALLY FREE
But first of Sign up here:
Below is the payment I received of recently ????
After signing up using the link below
You can start watching videos to get paid, you can even watch 200$ to get paid at once but you must not get interrupted by anything so as not to cut the video but I will advice to not to watch big video instead you should watch video below 15$ to 20$

After watching a complete video ,you will see add money to account then click it and you money will be added automatically then you can watch another video

MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL IS $200
(You click withdraw your money

Payout Method
? Bank Transfer.
? Bitcoin.
? PayPal.
? Western Union.

Note that referral is optional but if you wish you can referral

Warning
without watching the Video and following the instruction You may probably not earn or it will take u long way
Poster I’m really interested in this one, though I don’t like video watching task because it takes a huge chunk of my data, and sometimes the money reward will be a total waste comparable to my data consumed. But with the money you are quoting you, I wouldn’t mind buying data to view these vide. You stated on your write up that your current payment proof is beneath your post but I’m not seeing it. Please post it again, if you had removed it. I want to be convinced to join

Olajidey

All is a long story, what is the requirement and how is the process done. I am already having a problem with them with the minimum withdraw which is $200, are they trying to keep member because of their dirty job, aw will you be making money on a site and tends to leave the site. Cant, they just set it to $20 or $50 but I guess there is something sketchy about it. Before you can convince me I will like to see your payment proof if you can get that I promise to join through your link.

Salimo 92

I didn't use this way of earning cause I don't WIFI so videos consume my connrction fast .