Make money online by watching videos.

Wiserr

Make money online by watching videos, is that even possible? This the first thing that most of you will like to ask, I can say this very possible one can earn a cool Cash online by watching videos, but I must tell you this, for me I consider watching videos to earn money as a waste of time, my reason of saying this is because what you earn is not worth the time you spent and in addition you need a strong internet connection to do that with enough data, if you calculate all this things you'll find out that you are only wasting your time, for me I prefer posting on forums to get paid for it than to be wasting my time in something that will not have a positive impact on me, I'm saying this because I was once on a site that pays it's members for watching videos and ads but only to find out that the site is just a waste of time, in short watching videos or ads to get paid for it is just a waste of time thats just my little experience I will love to hear your thoughts on this, thank you.

E

eldavis

It's very possible to make money by watching videos, I have seen some sites with such functions, though what you earn from this videos is usually small and another issue is that fact that there are lots of scam sites that claim you can earn by watching a video than the real ones.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The act of watching videos has been taken as a hobby for many people all around the world. Me personally I love watching movies because it is entertaining , give me a good mental drive especially if the movie is for educators purposes. You can't tell me that you don't love watching movies, research and studies shows that an average human consume 6 hours of his or her time watching movies . But the key thing that stand out is that we watch movies but we are not being paid for watching these movies.

well congratulations there are a lot of newly found websites and platform that pays its users for monetizing their time online watching movies. And if you are thinking that that is impossible or probably it is a scam, well don't get it twisted there is no denying the fact that there are a lot of scam sites out there offering the service of watching videos and getting paid. That is why as an online money maker you must be cautious and aware about some of this time wasting scam sites

Watch cruise.com is one of the website I will gladly recommend to anyone who have the intention to watch movies and earn money an important feature about this website is that it is simple , flexible and accessible from any browser of your choice or better still you can download it up on Google play store or app store.