SANIA

Making money online as a beginner is not easy. But these steps can be useful for planning out a strategy:
1 Identify your skill set which is the skill that interest you and at which you are good. Skill set should also be something which you would love to do because if you don't love your work you will eventually get bored and will loose interest.
2 Find opportunities that might interest you. There are some good and average opportunities. It depends one the person's interest what they want to choose. In my opinion, a person should start from easy ones and then move towards complex ones.
3 Consistent work. Many people often gets tired and don't continue hard work. The important thing is regularity and consistency in your work. If you can work with punctuality you will ultimately find success sooner or later.
4 Build a portfolio. This is something that will help you to achieve greater results. When people will start seeing you as expert, they will approach you defintely and the more work you will get, it means more money.

What other things do you think are important for beginners to start making money online?

D

Deleted member 13140

It actually depends on the amount of skill you are willing to acquire (I avoided saying have because as a beginner you won't have a skill)

But as a beginner who is willing to learn i believe one can start with freelancing.

I know some people who went into freelancing and are killing it, even to the extent of making it their full time job.

It's as simple as that.

I recently bought a freelance course because I also wanted to go into it, and I bought it at its black Friday sale, I hope its worth it, I haven't really had time to look into it

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online could be really hard, especially if you are a beginner and if you do not have the right kind of skills. There are many people who tend to seek money making opportunities online and they are not able to make the right amount of money online due to various reasons. One of the biggest reasons why many people do not make money is because there are not many opportunities, especially for people who do not possess the right kind of expertise in the area.

So if you are a beginner, then you will need to compete with other people who are possess the right kind of skills in order to get the job. The freelancing market is quite hard nowadays and even other field are also competitive. So a beginner might face these challenges when it comes to embarking on the journey of making money online. I remember obsessively searching for websites where I could make money. This happened around 10 years ago. At that time the money making websites were scantly available for people living in certain parts of the Earth. Even today, there are not many options. The insufficient opportunities is the biggest obstacle for a beginner, according to me.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online as a beginner is not easy. But these steps can be useful for planning out a strategy:
1 Identify your skill set which is the skill that interest you and at which you are good. Skill set should also be something which you would love to do because if you don't love your work you will eventually get bored and will loose interest.
2 Find opportunities that might interest you. There are some good and average opportunities. It depends one the person's interest what they want to choose. In my opinion, a person should start from easy ones and then move towards complex ones.
3 Consistent work. Many people often gets tired and don't continue hard work. The important thing is regularity and consistency in your work. If you can work with punctuality you will ultimately find success sooner or later.
4 Build a portfolio. This is something that will help you to achieve greater results. When people will start seeing you as expert, they will approach you defintely and the more work you will get, it means more money.

What other things do you think are important for beginners to start making money online?
Hi Sania. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Your thread is very interesting. In my opinion, you can make money as a beginner provided that you have the skills, the time and you are determined to work hard. It is true that there are difficult online jobs for beginners but there are easy ones as well. For example, Trendri is a legitimate site where earning is simple. You just create new threads and you reply to other members' threads. Of course, you must be careful with your spelling, syntax and grammar but this is good because in this way you can improve your writing. Thus, I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone and especially to beginners. What's more, you can meet people from all over the world here, make new friends and learn interesting things from the threads the members of Trendri publish every day. For these reasons, this site is the best of all!

SANIA

Hi Sania. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Your thread is very interesting. In my opinion, you can make money as a beginner provided that you have the skills, the time and you are determined to work hard. It is true that there are difficult online jobs for beginners but there are easy ones as well. For example, Trendri is a legitimate site where earning is simple. You just create new threads and you reply to other members' threads. Of course, you must be careful with your spelling, syntax and grammar but this is good because in this way you can improve your writing. Thus, I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone and especially to beginners. What's more, you can meet people from all over the world here, make new friends and learn interesting things from the threads the members of Trendri publish every day. For these reasons, this site is the best of all!
Yeah absolutely @LoukiaCharilaou. One has to find ways and opportunities that works for them.
Some opportunities might be good for one but not for another. So everyone should choose work and jobs according to their own interests and feasibility.

Trendri is a good platform indeed. It guarantees commissions as long as you are producing good quality content through your threads, posts, etc. It is a good source of income for those people who love to talk with like minded people. Healthy discussions are also preffered here. Reading different views of people is also interesting.

It is not just a platform to earn money but also a good platform to learn opportunities and views of people.
It is my first week here but I am still enjoying it very much.

Although commissions are low but one can make a decent amount by continuous efforts. Consistency is important in every way of life indeed.
It is also a good opportuniy to improve writing abilitities.

Like I am planning to create my own blog in the future. But Blogs need consistent efforts and good writing skills, SEO, in order to work.
So here I am practising how to write content that can interest readers.
I am very happy with this platform.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I consider myself as a beginner in online earning, I'll consider myself as a pro when I've taking over advanced warning opportunities for myself, like, building my own online business and earning on autopilot, learn different types of skills online which fetches money for me on all cylinders and never let me face period of dryness. I just don't want to see myself going down in income instead of upgrading my earnings I am falling, never. I just want to see myself climbing up and improving my earnings every single time maybe in the next six months or every year, I just want to see my earnings on that level. It pains me when I don't have much skills to present and seeing my earnings going down due to less availability of smell tasks, which is primarily what I do on-line. As for crypto, I don't trade often, I am still finding my feat there, and I wouldn't say crypto is a source of earnings for me because, it isn't a consistent one for me. I do make losses as well, I just want to be on the stage of no loss made, just success all the way till end of time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many opportunities that is open for people who are just starting on the internet to make money. But the first thing you must try as much as possible to do is to acquire the necessary skill and have the proper knowledge before you can be able to make something tangible on the internet. When I ventured into online money making newly, I was venturing into several scam platforms because I didn't have any tangible skill to make good amount of money on the internet. From there I started venturing into paid to post platforms which actually opened my eyes to many opportunities on the internet. Starting from paid to post platforms is one of the best way in which anyone can actually succeed online because there are a lot of valuable information in which you are going to get. there are several platforms in which you can use to monetize your skills such as fiverr and a whole lot of them. Many of these platforms are very effective when it comes to making money on the internet provided you have proper skill. There are a lot of people who are offering jobs on the internet and if you can be able to get them then you on your way to making good amount of money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many things you can do online in order to make money as a beginner. I will assume that you have a personal computer system it's stable internet connection.

You can start making money online as a virtual assistant. You make money by helping other people's to do some of their microtasks and remote work.

You can sign up with any freelance platform as a virtual assistant. If you are diligent enough, there are some people who are going to hire you only and pay you very well.

Another way to make money as a beginner online is to sign up with get paid to post forums. You only need to know the uses of English language to make money on get paid to post forums. You will make money just by commenting on what other people are saying about a particular topic.

You can start from here since you are a member of this great forums. You just need to meet 10 comment and create 10 topics in order to get qualified into the incentive program of this forum. Once your account has been verified, you can start making money online.

Affiliate marketing is another way to make money online as a beginner. But I always advise people to get basic knowledge about affiliate marketing before you start.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Talking about different ideas or ways of making money online as a beginner.There are numerous ways to start with.

Online surveys
I think this is one of the best way to start earning online as a newbie.In my own case,i started trolling online in order to earn by completing online surveys and watching ads to earn.Since I didn't have much idea about earning online,this was my best start.Talking about making money online by completing online surveys,it isn't that easy o, because the whole thing is just stressful and difficult,they amount of task you completed doesn't worth the amount of task you completed.I was just managing for the start.

Ptp Forum
This is my second idea of earning online as a beginner.Since a friend of mine directed me to this PTP site (trendri),i abandoned those online surveys of a thing, because here as a beginner you can earn a reasonable money online Daily even as a newbie without much stress.
This site do pay $1 plus by posting 10 quality threads,this is cool.Commitment in this site can earn you $2 if you also post on people's threads.

So in all i think this 2 ways will really help to make money online as a beginner.