Can you make money from Youtube if you are not approved by Adsense

Mika

VIP Contributor
Youtube is one of the best ways to make money online because if does not cost money to set up youtube channel or create videos (you can do it from your phone and use free video editor).

In order to earn from Youtube you need adsense enabled. Normally, if you reach the monetization threshold on your channel (1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time on videos), adsense ads will be enabled on your channel and you start earning from ad impressions and ad clicks.

Sadly, sometimes even if you have met the monetization criteria, your channel will be rejected by adsense. This happens when some of the videos on your channel violate the adsense policy, you are using copyrighted materials in the videos, you use bots to build views, you bought subscribers, etc.

You may have to correct your mistake and reapply. Sadly, sometimes you are never approved by adsense for a mistake you committed knowingly or unknowingly. If you are not approved by Adsense, can you make money from youtube.

Well, not having adsense ads on the videos does not mean it is end of making money from youtube. There are other options available, for example

Patreon

Affiliate marketing

Paid reviews

Private sponsorships, etc.

Sometimes these options are better than adsense.

Yes of course we can still make money on YouTube if you are not approved by adsense. You can use your YouTube account for private sponsor and also to promote brand for companies, but you can only do this if you have much viewers and subscribers on your YouTube account. Paid review is another way you can make money on YouTube

Yes!! We can make money on YouTube even without adense which mean you can share your youtube or sponsor by any YouTube brand and cooperator which mean you have to abid with their roles and regulations in order to carry out the functions on youtube

Yes!! We can make money on YouTube even without adense which mean you can share your youtube or sponsor by any YouTube brand and cooperator which mean you have to abid with their roles and regulations in order to carry out the functions on youtube

I have read in one forum that we can put ads on our videos in YouTube to earn. I still have to learn the details or mechanics of how to do it. My YouTube channel had stopped earning when the new policy of minimum subscribers and watch hours was imposed. I think it's already 2 years already but until now my channel is not monetized.

I have adsense on my channel but I don't earn much from adsense. Having adsense on your channel does not mean you can earn a lot of money. For a lot of people, adsense is the only way to earn from youtube. But I make from sponsorship, affiliate marketing, and reviews.