Can you make money by investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Hope you are all doing well and hope you had a nice and relaxing weekend.

Today I would need your valuable advice and guidance about investing in cryptocurrency, please.
It is true that nowadays more and more people are interested in finding ways to earn some money online.
Online jobs are considered to be easier than offline jobs since you work from the comfort of your own house.
This means no stress and flexible working hours. Isn't it wonderful!

However, you must be very careful before registering to a new site because most of the sites that exist online
are fake and you may waste precious time and effort working on them without getting paid in the end or perhaps
these sites may not pay much so they are not worth working on them.

For these reasons, people are investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies today. They believe that in this way, they
can make a lot of money fast. Besides, through investments you can make money easily and passively.

Well, what is your opinion? Do you think that you can make a lot of money by investing in stocks or cryptocurrencies?
Would you recommend any legit sites or platforms where you can trade cryptocurrencies?
I have heard about e Toro platform recently. What do you think about this platform? Is it worth registering?

Looking forward to receiving your comments and ideas. Thanking you all in advance.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yes! You can make money by investing in stock and crypto currency but you can't really compare the risks with crypto currency to investments made on stock market. Yea! crpto can make you a lot of money in a short time unlike relaible stock market where you earn 10-15% annually, but it's safe, but you also have to invest much money.

When I say low risk, Yes it's of low risk if you invest with the right brokers and this you will find in my previous posts.

The S&P 500 is a part of the US stock exchange , K p MG. They are highly rated agencies. When you allow brokerage firms to manage your money in S&P ( it is an index fund). They invest in the 500 biggest corporations. You will get at least 10 or 15% return of investment. They are reliable : Fidelity zero, Shelton Nasdaq and Invesco Q Q Q and others. You can read more on my page.

You might also need this as well:

Thread 'Four Apps That Allow You Invest in the US Stock Market From Nigeria.' You can always find it on my dashboard.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes! You can make money by investing in stock and crypto currency but you can't really compare the risks with crypto currency to investments made on stock market. Yea! crpto can make you a lot of money in a short time unlike relaible stock market where you earn 10-15% annually, but it's safe, but you also have to invest much money.

When I say low risk, Yes it's of low risk if you invest with the right brokers and this you will find in my previous posts.

The S&P 500 is a part of the US stock exchange , K p MG. They are highly rated agencies. When you allow brokerage firms to manage your money in S&P ( it is an index fund). They invest in the 500 biggest corporations. You will get at least 10 or 15% return of investment. They are reliable : Fidelity zero, Shelton Nasdaq and Invesco Q Q Q and others. You can read more on my page.

You might also need this as well:

Thread 'Four Apps That Allow You Invest in the US Stock Market From Nigeria.' You can always find it on my dashboard.
Hi Jasz. Hope you are fine. Thank you very much for your reply and the useful information provided. Of course, I will read your previous posts. They must be very helpful. Thank you for letting me know about them because I do not know anything about cryptocurrencies and investments generally. So, your posts will guide me and help me understand a few things. I really appreciate your help. Hope you are always healthy first of all and then successful in everything you are doing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Hope you are all doing well and hope you had a nice and relaxing weekend.

Today I would need your valuable advice and guidance about investing in cryptocurrency, please.
It is true that nowadays more and more people are interested in finding ways to earn some money online.
Online jobs are considered to be easier than offline jobs since you work from the comfort of your own house.

However, you must be very careful before registering to a new site because most of the sites that exist online
are fake and you may waste precious time and effort working on them without getting paid in the end or perhaps

For these reasons, people are investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies today. They believe that in this way, they
can make a lot of money fast. Besides, through investments you can make money easily and passively.

Well, what is your opinion? Do you think that you can make a lot of money by investing in stocks or cryptocurrencies?
Would you recommend any legit sites or platforms where you can trade cryptocurrencies?
I have heard about e Toro platform recently. What do you think about this platform? Is it worth registering?

Looking forward to receiving your comments and ideas. Thanking you all in advance.
The stock market and the crypto market is just a different way of making money totally and a lot of investors might prefer to make money by investing in stock and at the same time a lot of people might also be interested to make money by investing in cryptocurrency , it all depends on the interests of a particular individual or a business organisation who is interested to invest.

Generally I do not have a good understanding of the stock market and even if I have to invest my money in any volatile market I will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency since the possibility of losing here is very low compared to other volatile market that I understand.

Before a person can be able to invest money profitably the person must have a good and proper understanding of what he or she is investing on , there are some investment that won't yield a profit no matter how long you invested and all these things are things we must avoid in any form of investment we are doing.

That is why it is not advisable for a newbie to just go ahead and invest in anything without a proper understanding of what he or she is investing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor

The stock market and the crypto market is just a different way of making money totally and a lot of investors might prefer to make money by investing in stock and at the same time a lot of people might also be interested to make money by investing in cryptocurrency , it all depends on the interests of a particular individual or a business organisation who is interested to invest.

Generally I do not have a good understanding of the stock market and even if I have to invest my money in any volatile market I will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency since the possibility of losing here is very low compared to other volatile market that I understand.

Before a person can be able to invest money profitably the person must have a good and proper understanding of what he or she is investing on , there are some investment that won't yield a profit no matter how long you invested and all these things are things we must avoid in any form of investment we are doing.

That is why it is not advisable for a newbie to just go ahead and invest in anything without a proper understanding of what he or she is investing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

Hi. Good morning from my region. Hope you are doing well.Thank you very much for your kind reply and the useful information you mention in your post about investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies. It is very helpful for me indeed and I highly appreciate it. I fully agree with you that we must be very careful and understand a few basic things in advance before investing. Have a nice day ahead.

cashisking149

Yes of course you can and people do are are making money. With stocks a good approach is to look at ETFs and low cost index funds rather than going down the rabbit hole of researching individual stocks. At least to get started. With crypto a good initial strategy might be to focus on blue chip cryptos that head up their respective networks. Many of these can be staked to earn interest as well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes of course you can and people do are are making money. With stocks a good approach is to look at ETFs and low cost index funds rather than going down the rabbit hole of researching individual stocks. At least to get started. With crypto a good initial strategy might be to focus on blue chip cryptos that head up their respective networks. Many of these can be staked to earn interest as well.
Hi. Hope you are fine. Thank you so much for your kind reply and for your time. Your post is really very helpful and useful for me. I will follow your advice. Wish you all the best!

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Investing in both stocks and crypto currencies are one of the wisest decision any investor can actually make at this particular point in time mostly if you are from a country that things are not really working, where the economy is really hard on the people like Nigeria, then the best thing to invest in is stocks and crypto currencies. That is the only investment one can get involved in and your invest will not be standing a very dangerous level of invest risk, that you are likely to face when you go into buying and selling of physical commodities that is heavily affected by a very high level inflation.

The problem with investing in stock or crypto currencies that can affect your investment mostly comes in terms of having a very good knowledge of the market. Crypto currency require alot of learning as it is still new in the world systems and it is still gaining grounds so it will be wise to take time out to learn it properly.

On the area of stocks it has been around for a very long time and you may not have much control over it, since it is been managed by the company and whatever they declare is what you earn as your dividend. But crypto currencies can be managed directly by you and the profit or loss is under your control to a larger extent. But just learn it very well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Investing in both stocks and crypto currencies are one of the wisest decision any investor can actually make at this particular point in time mostly if you are from a country that things are not really working, where the economy is really hard on the people like Nigeria, then the best thing to invest in is stocks and crypto currencies. That is the only investment one can get involved in and your invest will not be standing a very dangerous level of invest risk, that you are likely to face when you go into buying and selling of physical commodities that is heavily affected by a very high level inflation.

The problem with investing in stock or crypto currencies that can affect your investment mostly comes in terms of having a very good knowledge of the market. Crypto currency require alot of learning as it is still new in the world systems and it is still gaining grounds so it will be wise to take time out to learn it properly.

On the area of stocks it has been around for a very long time and you may not have much control over it, since it is been managed by the company and whatever they declare is what you earn as your dividend. But crypto currencies can be managed directly by you and the profit or loss is under your control to a larger extent. But just learn it very well.
Hi Kingsley. Hope you are fine. Thank you very much for your informative post and for your time. I absolutely agree with you that it is a very good idea to invest in stocks and cryptocurrencies provided that you have some good knowledge of the market before proceeding. I really appreciate your kind reply, advice and help.