Depositing money in the bank versus investing in stocks

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Admittedly the lowest in profitability when it comes to investment is the money that is deposited in the bank. The interest rate is so low that it will take you at least 5 years to double your money. With the stocks you can earn more and probably you can even earn millions if you are lucky with your big investment. However, the downside of the stocks is the probability that the value can go down and even crash depending on the performance of the company that own the stocks. But if you know how the stock market works then you can be investing in a safe manner that your profit is quite low but the risk is also low.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't have an idea about stock investment , so I may not likely engage in the business because it is just something I have to learn and understand . It is not the best for me to just engage in something I do not know because it can be dangerous especially nowadays that everything need good level of understanding and professionalism to succeed.

I don't really know much about the stock market but I understand more of forex and cryptocurrency and even if I have to invest my money in anything I will rather consider the cryptocurrency which could be among the most favourite form of investment because looking at the price of bitcoins when it was launched newly , I've come to find out that investing in cryptocurrency is the best thing for people to do because it will definitely give an investor some sort of financial freedom.

I have most of my savings in the bank because I didn't know how to invest my money, but now as I understand more about cryptocurrency I have to research more about it so I can be able to invest wisely in the crypto space to avoid excessive loss of money which is very important.