How possible is it to make money without investing?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, I have heard a lot of people ask these questions on the internet space and most of them are curious to know whether it is possible to maximize profit on the internet without investment.

In my experience as someone that makes money on the internet, I have learnt a lot of things and I have also ventured into a lot of businesses. I succeeded in some of them and in some others I didn't really succeed.

What I have really learnt is that before you make money from something on the internet you need a lot of knowledge and some of those knowledge can be gotten by monetary investment.

If you want to go into freelancing for example and you do not have any skill, you need money to learn some of the skills like copywriting, graphics designing and some others. It is true that you can get most of that knowledge on YouTube but you must be persistent.

So in this scenario, it is a two-way thing because some people find it difficult to learn anything on their own instead they will go into mentorship. personally, I have learnt a lot of things on the internet on my own through YouTube and a few other platforms.

So in your experience online, have you really learnt any skill and made money without investing?.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
It is possible to make money without investing but it's not easy. There are a few ways you can make money without investing any money upfront. Selling your services or skills is one method to go about it. If you are talented or skilled in a certain area, like writing, designing, or consulting, you can work for pay by offering your services to customers. With social media, freelance websites, and connecting with people in your network, you can find customers. Another option is to join paid focus groups or take part in online surveys. Consumer feedback is valuable to businesses, and you can get paid for offering your ideas.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes I'm making money online for now without investing apart from the knowledge I have to put things together to earn but I know investing in one self is the ultimate and you would reap bountifully.

some platforms online can help ont make money without any kind of skill. If you're the kind of person that like little jobs of taking online surveys, Completing tasks or clicking on ads then you can still make money without investing a dime.

if you live in a top-tier country you can make reasonable amount of money from many of sites online without any kind of investment