Earn Money Can You Make Full Time Income With Get Paid To Post Websites?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The dream of every one is to earn full-time income from online businesses.

This is the reason why some people are engaging in multiple streams of different programs online in order to make more than enough money for themselves and their family members.

One of the most popular ways of making easy money online is to engage in get paid to post websites.

To be very honest, it is easy to make money, I'm in quick bucks, from get paid to post websites.

One caveat thing is that, there is a limit to the number of posts you can make in a day which limits the amount you earn.

so I want to ask you guys that is it possible to make full-time income with get paid to post website.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You have actually thrown a very good question. But I do not really think we can make full time income with paid to post sites. Cos first, the amount that some paid to sites are paying are not worth it, secondly, we do not mostly have enough time to be on these paid to post sites all day, we will have something else to attend to.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you I am really working hard to make myself present on all the get paid to post forums. It is a tough job for me. This is the reason why I am looking out to learn a valuable skills I can sell in the freelance marketplace that wouldn't take much of my time brings enough money.

Raiyan10

I think it will be very tough to reach the position where you can work full time in PTP sites. I think if you can create a blog/website and if it becomes really popular only then you can earn a lot from google ad and referals and everthing. Other than that only working on PTP sites won't lead you to earn your livelihood on it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Raiyan10 this is a deep thoughts from you. I have been thinking of setting up a Blog in a niche for the past few months. I am still at the building phase. I was told that someone needs to put in a lot of effort at the beginning and have patients before the results started rolling In with blogging.

Raiyan10

@Raiyan10 this is a deep thoughts from you. I have been thinking of setting up a Blog in a niche for the past few months. I am still at the building phase. I was told that someone needs to put in a lot of effort at the beginning and have patients before the results started rolling In with blogging.
Yes. It takes more than 1/2 year to get your first payment. Making a blog popular is not easy. Also it is hard to manitain a blog on own. You know i always wanted to create one but i know i can not do it alone. I needed a team which i never had. ?
So, if you are interested we can team up and start our own blog. If you are interested that's the fact. So give it a thought. And if you really want then give me a message

Carson20t

Tough Question but to some extent I would like to submit that yes you can make a substantial amount on getting paid to post sites. But a lot of hard work is required of you

Hard work implies you be posting solutions and quality engaging topics. Lastly, develop an interest in various key sections or threads.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The highest amount I have made from paid to post site in a single day was $5. In order to make this money, I worked for 6 hours. In order to make $1 on this site, you will have to work for at least 2 hours writing content. You cannot make full time income from PTP sites

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Carson20t there is no way someone can earn full-time income with get paid to post website. If you attempt to do so, you are going to make a lot of serious grinding and it can be very tiresome at the end of the day. I think it is better to look for other model to make full-time income online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been into PTP sites for many years now and there was a time that I thought I could earn enough for my livelihood. But the big earnings did not last long when the site closed. Now I am posting in 4 forums only more for the fun of it than for the earnings. Paid posting is not an easy endeavor because you have to exert the effort and the knowledge should be accurate.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Alexandoy you are very right, it can be very tough to make full-time with get paid to post website because of the incentive is pretty much low. This is the reason why I want to explore other money making model. My dream is to make full time income one which I believe it is possible.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The incentives that are being paid on get paid to sites and not that much if you are going to be honest. It is not an amount of money that you should be comfortable making a living with and as such you can only use it as a stepping stone to your other means of income.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even if you have an opportunity to work in all the petals website and combining them all together I think the highest you will make in a day should be about three or four dollars, this amount of money will not be able to provide you of all the necessary things in your life.paid to post site is actually for people who have an extra time to spend online.

Ummigal

I do not think it is possible to earn real money from PTC sites. PTC sites are just there for you too and a little remuneration doing simple tasks per day. Online businesses aren't the same as PTC sites. Online businesses usually requirere you to invest. Affiliate marketing is an online businesses.

Phabbyfundz

Yes, you can earn some money with get paid to post online website,but as with every other venture it takes great commitment and dedication to actually earn profitably. If you are someone who is looking for a get rich quick scheme, get paid to post online website is not meant for you. Here hard work is the only key to profitability.