General insurance Can You Insure Electric Bite?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Electric bike is the new baby in the town. Most people are saving up their income just to buy an electric bike.

Electric bike offers you the ability to go anywhere and it moves faster on smooth road.

I an also a fan of electric bike and I am looking forward to get one for myself and for my babe.

To be honest with you, electric bikes are very expensive, so it must be well secured.

I was thinking about getting insurance for the electric bikes I am planning to buy. But my fiancee says it's not necessary since there would be no package for such thing.

I want to ask you guys that is it possible to insure electric bike? Is their any special package for the likes of electric bike?

Good luck

Verified member
I think electricity material should be able to be insured like prepaid meter machine or the card in case of damage or theft or probably when one mistakenly lost it while on a travel tour.things like that are vital and crucial to loss because it will cost more money to be able to get it back but if one insured it,then one will have rest of mind about it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Electric bikes. To be honest, this is my first time of hearing about it. But with the way it sound it must be expensive and if it expensive then it must be worth insuring so I think it is a good idea to insure such property if you happen to have one

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You can insure against such risk , since it's an asset , all you need to note is the premium you are going to be paying to the insurance company to cover for such risk and make sure you are not too affected if that risk finally occurs in the future