Can You Depend Only On The Money You Are Making Online Now?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online is a good way to earn income. Although is not as easy as many people think but at least is less stressful and a lot of people are into it. One thing I like most about making money online is it does not need any application for employment and other staffs. You cans as well work from home no matter your age and where you are coming from.

Many people are making reasonable amount of money from online and most of these money are in the US dollars, Euros and in different currencies. Which means you can live in your house in your country and still get paid in Euros and dollars without travelling outside you own country. This is one of the reasons why most people have quit their jobs and trying to make money online to receive huge pay. But before you can quit your job and work online, you need to have special skills and knowledge as well before you can succeed in you achievement.

With this, online money making is sweet and you can make a lot of money out of it too. For now we are all claiming that we are making money online but my question is can you depend only on the money that you are making online now?

Personally I am not fully financial strong online and and I will not say that I am satisfied with my present earnings online . To be financially strong online will take a hard time of creativity and work in order to search for a good investment platform for a good website or an app which you can effectively monetize your time and other valuable asset of yours in order to make a reasonable and considerate amount of money from it . Cryptocurrency and forex investment is definitely one of the online investment , that I will soon be venturing into , and in fact I have already been making progress and I have been trying to trade in the some forex platforms , but I still turns out that I still need some hard work to do . I still need some training to build my knowledge on forex and cryptocurrency investment . The YouTube app have been helpful so far in aiding me to some extent on how to effectively protect the forests and cryptocurrency market so as to make profit and not losses . Modernization and technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world , and this is the mindset I have been having that has motivated me to begin to make money online .

Unless I am hired by some company to work remotely for a higher payment, I cannot depend on a single task. I do multiple tasks to earn a living by working online. I freelance on Upwork, I am also hired through my website and social sites, I have a blog that earns me money, and I am also selling a couple of digital products. I cannot entirely depend on the jobs I get on upwork, I cannot also depend entirely on my blog earnings for survival. Thankfully, I am able to generate my full-time income just by working online. Since I am earning a full-time income by working online, I can depend on online income sources alone, I do not have to seek jobs offline. Having said that I am open to taking offline jobs provided I am offered more than what I am earning these days. Generating income online is really hard, you will have to work for months to get your first assignment. It took me a long time just to earn $100 per month, however, if you have taken the right approach, if you work hard, if you work smart, if you have proper knowledge and skill, you can easily generate income by working online.

For now , I am only able to make money with paid to post website . well I do not have to depend on it as my only source of earning but for now that is what I am doing .

Even with this I am still willing to work toward having a solid skill that can really help me to makes money on the internet.

If even if will add another source of earning to my paid to post online business, I still may not likely depend on those two , if it will be possible and I have the time, I would still like to engage in another form of online business that might also generate me some money but this is not really sure because it will depend on the time I will have.

It's not really good to depend on one source of income and there are so many disadvantage of depending on one source of income . What if one crashes and if you didn't have another thing to be helping yourself , you may be so disappointed and Stranded to a point that you may not likely know where to start.

For this reason to having more than one source of income will really help.

No, I can't fully depend only on my online earnings. My online earnings is relatively low and at such I work offline too to support myself while saving up my online earnings. For now, I only participate in paid to post forums such as this one and don't earn big online. Although, I'm not limited to only this platform, I mean I do run other online platforms and even own a blog. I also post for other website owners and get paid. But this alone won't make you independent. You need an offline job also in order to boost your earnings and make a living out if it. I'm planning of indulging into affiliate marketing and then promote my freelancing profile so I'll get my first client and start earning reasonable sum. I also want to open up a YouTube channel which I can manage and make at least 1 video a week.

Making money online is a good way to earn income. Although is not as easy as many people think but at least is less stressful and a lot of people are into it. One thing I like most about making money online is it does not need any application for employment and other staffs. You cans as well work from home no matter your age and where you are coming from.

Many people are making reasonable amount of money from online and most of these money are in the US dollars, Euros and in different currencies. Which means you can live in your house in your country and still get paid in Euros and dollars without travelling outside you own country. This is one of the reasons why most people have quit their jobs and trying to make money online to receive huge pay. But before you can quit your job and work online, you need to have special skills and knowledge as well before you can succeed in you achievement.

With this, online money making is sweet and you can make a lot of money out of it too. For now we are all claiming that we are making money online but my question is can you depend only on the money that you are making online now?
Good afternoon everyone from my region! The topic you have chosen is very interesting. I fully agree with everything you mention in your thread. It is true that these days people are becoming more and more interested in making money online rather than making money offline because online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs.

In my opinion, online jobs are easier and less stressful indeed since when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss checking your work, making remarks or perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. What's more, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours. This means that you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish and spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

However, it is believed that you cannot only depend on the money you are making online if you do not have an offline job as well. Of course, this has to do with the kind of online job you are doing. There are more profitable and less profitable online jobs. As far as I am concerned, currently I am working both online and offline in order to cover all my needs. I think that it is wise not to depend only on one source of income but on several earning sources. Thanks a lot for your informative and helpful thread.

To tell you the truth, I cannot depend on the money that I earn online right now to pay important bills and expenses. I will have to be working offline earning a good amount in order to afford that. What I earn online right now is just a small amount.

I hope that when I get an offline job, I will start paying bills with that. Right now, I am privileged to be living with my parents, sometimes with my cousin and boyfriend. So I have not yet settled to paying my own rent and buying all my food. So I just use my online earnings to help here and there and buy a few of my expenses that they cannot buy for me.

I really enjoy working online even though I am not earning much. The reason why I enjoy is that I am doing something that I really love doing; writing. Moreover, I get to learn so much from my writing and reading other people's posts.

I really hope that with time, I will gain a good skill that I can use to make money online. I am currently learning the cryptocurrency trading skill. I hope that with time, I master the skill and invest money to it and start earning better income.

Am not strong financially now so I can't say I can depends on my online earnings unless I see another platform that will psy me higher amount for working online even the reason why I don't come online usually on trendri is because am a student so I usually sleep early I have tried starting a blog but it just seems the work in it is jist too much for me to handle especially when it comes to seo and paying for hosting and domain every month but now with time I think I'll start a blog and with time and my work on trendri I will be able to be paying for the blog but for now I don't think I can depends on the money am making online to keep me

I always advice people not to depend on online making money scheme only no matter how much they be realizing from such an online scheme. This is because online schemes do change and no scheme can pay you for life. I could remember the time of HYIP, later the world moved on to crypto. Now everybody is moving towards freelancing and nft.

When I was earning money on a transcription website in 2020. I could confidently boast of $15 at least in a day and I was living large thinking that's so enough for me . But I was saved for not resigning in my offline workplace. Now the same website that did give me $15 in a day can not give me a dollar in a day. The excuse is that there is low workloads on their website.

Even if you learn a skill, don't still depend on your online job. Make sure you use the money you are realizing from your online scheme on some offline businesses. This will be a way of saving your self the unforseen circumstances that may eventually happen in the long run.

Unfortunately, people have so much depend on online making money maybe because of the economic situations.

The truth is that the money I am making online now is quite enough for only me but not enough to take care of all my family.
There is no doubt that I make up $100 on monthly basis but that alone cannot really take care of my family. As a student, there are a lot of things I am doing with money ranging from investing in cryptocurrency and trading and a whole lot of other things. I'm also purchasing a lot of academic materials that would really help me as an engineering student.

Making money on the internet has really been very helpful for me because when I have not started making money online I was not able to pay any of my bills but currently I don't depend on anybody to do that for me because I work hard on the internet on daily basis.

I cannot stay a day without making money on the internet and that alone gives me a lot of Joy that very soon I will be making a whole lot of money.

I strongly have a desire to venture into CPA marketing because I have been able to gather the necessary knowledge required, i think when I venture into it fully I will be making a lot of money

We have so many people that depends only on online earnings. Working online is good but the ones that will give you a very high return are very limited. The limitations are imposed by the skills that we have. If you have the highly recognised and high paying skills, you will be able to make something very reasonable for yourself online. If you also have enough money to invest online, you will still make something very reasonable. You could also invest on cryptocurrency you have enough money to risk.

I have been working online for a while now but I soley depends on my offline business for major income. The money that I make here is peanuts and still prefer to make something very worthwhile if I have the lead. You could also earn money full time online but Vlogging. Lots of people are making huge amount of money on YouTube, rumble, tiktok etc by making very interesting videos. This videos must be very interesting and must have attract viewers to your channel. YouTubers are really making good income for themselves. We have seen many of them drive around town in expensive cars. You will just have to choose the niche you know best .

While it is possible to make a living online, it is not always easy or reliable. Depending on your chosen field and method of making money, your income may be unpredictable or subject to change.
That being said, there are many people who have been able to build successful careers by working online. If you are willing to put in the time and effort, it is possible to make a good living online. However, it is important to remember that nothing is guaranteed and you will need to work hard to succeed.

I know earning money online isn't an easy one to say, but I'll say, based on what I'm earning, that I rely solely at the moment with the earnings I'm making online to fend for my needs offline. I earn full-time online, performing different tasks online, ranging from paid to posts, crypto trading which is mostly centered around arbitrage, P2P, staking etc. Apart from those two I mentioned, i earn from doing simple micro jobs online too, when I combine my average earnings st times it is enough to cater my offline primary needs, even if we are suffering from serious inflation. I am not dependent also on the current amount im earning online z because I know very soon, my current earnings won't be enough to make me ends meet. In the past, lots of people were aiming to make at least $100 monthly from their online jobs, but such amount can't give you a decent living as a single person or family man here in my country and even other parts of lower tier countries, I am not talking about top tier country users, because it wouldn't be enough for them in any way to fend for their needs.

I won't even have any problem with how I am making money online now which is on paid to post website but the problem always arises when you are not able to make money anymore because of many reasons .

A lot of people will even consider this as the best way of making money online, but sometimes it may not be reliable in the sense that some paid to post website Will close down or some Will Even remove the earning system.

As a result of this , some people may not really put so much hope to a point of considering it as their only source of income .

People might consider this to be a good source of income if they are very sure that they will continue paying for a long time or they do not even have a plan of removing the earning system from the platform because automatically when the earning system is remove , people won't be able to make money with this platform.

I am just new into the platform , so probably I will consider learning a skill not really for anything , at least to have more than one source of income.

Depending too much online and in one particular site might not be a productive way, this is because in my opinion, nothing last forever. There would also be some hiccups or ups and downs. Even when we look at it from the angle of cryptocurrency trading, there are times where there is a bearish and bullish run and even before this crypto came to the ecosystem, some people did not believe the possibility of this and also, most people think that crypto might last forever but that I cannot bet for sure due to the unpredictability of the future. It is best to diversify earning online and this is why each day I surf the net to check out for better opportunities.

There is no one that would like to remain stagnated to a particular site that the incentives has been the same right from inception, especially when there are other ripe and feasible opportunities. My online earning cannot even cater for my basic needs. I only engage on this forum and the highest I do with the money is to sort out my electricity bills and also subscribe my phone to enable my being active on the group for better opportunities.

The thing is that anyone can go after other jobs that would add more money to their pockets like freelancing investments, and side hustles. Although online sources are a good way to make money, they should not be the only source of income for any one.The thing is that having extra source of income is certainly important

Part time job though pays low till helps to pay bills one can or should add part time jobs to it then it will be great. one thing with part time jobs is that though there might not be paying so well but it is still helpful for bills

@Augusta it is true because the salary in the company stays stagnant for years and the life requirements are increasing like having new born baby or some child that requires to go to hospital or the rental of the house increases, so add to regular offline job we need to do some freelancing staffs otherwise there is no coordination to stay limited to offline earnings this is because of the reasons I have stated on my answer. If you ask employer for increment they refuse.