Never depend on only source of making money online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Working on different platforms online may be frustrating. There are many things that may even discourage us from working on them. There may be time factors and the other things. However, it is worth it.

The era we are has gone depending on only source of income being it online or offline. There are many ways to earn online than focusing on just only one. There is nothing bad in having a passive earning online website and recurring online earning website.

I know a lot of people that have different online schemes they work with. They are bloggers, forex traders and even they try their hands on some paid to post websites just to earn much online.

Like I said in the opening paragraph, the time factor may serve as hindrances, but setting time for each activity to be done online may save us from getting easily frustrated as we work on multiple online schemes.

There are a lot of people who make money online with affiliate marketing and other methods. The thing about this is that most people have more than one source of income online.

It’s not a good idea to depend on just one source of making money online because if something happens to that source, then you are going to have no money coming in. Another reason is that if you have more than one source of income, then you won’t have to worry about not getting enough money from one source.

You might be doing affiliate marketing for years and it has been working for you, but what if Google decides to change their algorithm? Then your website might not get as much traffic as it used to and your income will go down. It is always a good idea to diversify your income so that if something happens to one stream, then the others can support you until you figure out how to get everything back on track again.

If there was only one way in which people could make money online, then everyone would be doing it and it wouldn’t be profitable anymore because there wouldn’t be enough people left who were interested

It would be better if we have many sources of income, both as bloggers, traders, investors, paid to post etc. Do as much work as you can, and focus on where you can make the biggest money, and each job will support each other, for example if you are a crypto, forex and stock trader, of course you will have a lot of experience and can easily create content for bloggers, Youtube, and paid to post.

One of the reasons why I left offline job to work full time online is because I wanted to generate multiple source of incomes. When I had a job, I was working 10 hours a day and I hardly got time to explore other options. Well, I did explore a couple of things when I still had job, for instance I was selling on Fiverr, I was also blogging, and also doing influencer marketing on my social pages. However, I did not have a lot of time to explore these money making opportunities and due to the lack of time, I also had to reject a lot of contracts. Therefore, I gave up the job to focus my fill time career on making money. Once I started working online, I started building multiple streams of income. I started earning from Fiverr, from my blog yourtybe channel, selling physical and digit products. These days I am making money through multiple sources and even when one source stops producing money for me, I will always have another money making method still making money for me. I make money through active income source as well as passive income methods. You need both to become financially healthy.

If the high rates of unemployment, mounting job losses and economic instability have taught us anything, it is that nobody’s job is safe.

If you work under someone, you are most vulnerable, you can lose your job at anytime, the company can get entangled into whatever can pull it down, due to financial crises they can decide to pay off some staffs and you get to be one of them. It is very necessary to have a side source of income.

In country like Nigeria one have hustle double, so you don't get caught up in unwanted it unplanned joblessness and financial bankruptcy. Even if you have your business, businesses go through financial stress and sometimes they need a backup. You need something that can help you raise it up when it's falling apart, like an investment, an online job, or any other side skill you are good at to help you solve some little necessities.

Making money from your hobby is not just only sustainable; it brings you deep satisfaction and excitation. You can make so much from doing what you love, it could online or offline. If you are good at sewing or making shoes that's a very good way of making money. Also if you are a writer or a photographer, you can make so much online.