Never depend on only source of making money online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Working on different platforms online may be frustrating. There are many things that may even discourage us from working on them. There may be time factors and the other things. However, it is worth it.

The era we are has gone depending on only source of income being it online or offline. There are many ways to earn online than focusing on just only one. There is nothing bad in having a passive earning online website and recurring online earning website.

I know a lot of people that have different online schemes they work with. They are bloggers, forex traders and even they try their hands on some paid to post websites just to earn much online.

Like I said in the opening paragraph, the time factor may serve as hindrances, but setting time for each activity to be done online may save us from getting easily frustrated as we work on multiple online schemes.

It's best to develop multiple streams of income because of the unstable and fickle nature of most online earning methods or platforms. Many online work are flexible and can be scheduled at our convenient time making it possible to work on several sites. Maximizing our earning potentials through multiple work enable us to achieve our earning goals faster. Even then, we have to set priorities because some earning sites offer more consistent and better income earning opportunities than others. We also have to be careful not to spread ourselves thinly as this can have negative impact on our performance. If you are working in a traditional or offline job, it often makes sense to develop online sources of income not just for earning extra money but also as a way of securing yourself financially during times of economic uncertainties.

oneline should not be the only source of income for any one. it is not good to depend solely on itThe thing is that anyone can go after other jobs that would add more money to their pockets.. Although online sources are a good way to make money,but that having extra source of income is certainly important

one can even start a side hustle job though they might pays low till helps to pay bills one can or should add part time jobs to it then it will be great. one thing with hustling jobs is that though there might not be paying so well it will put money into your pocket.

I totally agreed that we should not depend on one income stream, regardless online or offline. In this period, you might even lost your job out of sudden and no job is never permanent. Same goes to online, you might be earning well in a site but suddenly got banned for some unknown reasons. I have been through that and strongly felt for it. Get as much income streams as you can. We are blessed to be in this era where everything is possible online

That is what I have been trying to avoid , I hate a situation in which you only have to depend on one source of income because to my understanding this is not the best and you may even be at risk because if the earning opportunity you are depending on is no more available, you may be frustrated because you won't have any other thing to do in other to raise money, although I spend most of my time online but even with this I always look for different opportunities to make money because I believe with these opportunities I can be able to depend on all of them than to depend on one single source of income, if we all have opportunity to depend on more than one source of income obviously our earnings will increase drastically because there will be different ways to earn from. the most important thing is for us to also learn a profitable skill, A skill is what is what will help us to determine how we can make money online perfectly without going through a lot of stress looking for free ways to make money online.

Working on different platforms online may be frustrating. There are many things that may even discourage us from working on them. There may be time factors and the other things. However, it is worth it.

The era we are has gone depending on only source of income being it online or offline. There are many ways to earn online than focusing on just only one. There is nothing bad in having a passive earning online website and recurring online earning website.

I know a lot of people that have different online schemes they work with. They are bloggers, forex traders and even they try their hands on some paid to post websites just to earn much online.

Like I said in the opening paragraph, the time factor may serve as hindrances, but setting time for each activity to be done online may save us from getting easily frustrated as we work on multiple online schemes.
Hi btaliat. Happy New Year to you and your family. I totally agree with every single word you mention in your post. You should never depend on only one source of making money online because one day this source may not be available and this will cause disappointment. For this reason, it is wise to work on multiple online schemes. I know that it is a matter of time but I think you can set your online activities and solve this problem.

If you have a job, it is quite impossible to create multiple sources of income because your entire time will be occupied on your job. If you have a business, it is also quite impossible to work extra and build another income source. You can build multiple sources of income only when you are a freelancer. Well, you might say, you can start investing and create another income source even when you have a job or a business, but let's check the ground reality, how many people earn enough to save money for investment. I am a freelancer and I have multiple sources of income.

That's a beautiful one.
The idea of multiple streams of income is for our security.
I could recall few weeks back when my neighbor came vexed and crying because he was sacked from the only Job he had.
Life was hard for him at such moments and the lesson I drawed from that is very important.
Even as a low class individual , dependency on a singular source of income is very risky, the evident uncertainty of continuity of you working the firm you work for should trigger you to have some alternatives .

If my job is a full-time option online or offline, and the amount paid to me is very much reasonable which solves my needs, I wouldn't bother having another job all together. Because, the time to focus on others wouldn't be there for me, instead I'll simply set up passive income streams with the amount of money paid to me weekly, or monthly and earn money via different streams and not just from my salary as a worker. So, everything depends on the kind of job we are handling. We can do many jobs as a freelancer online, where jobs are done remotely with no scheduled time of work.

Though its very normal to be doing online business but one need to look for more channel so that should in case something bad happen to the online stuff so that one will not fill stranded.
Offline sometimes is also benefit in some other ways which is very good. Its better to have the two. Option than just that only one.

If you have a job, it is quite impossible to create multiple sources of income because your entire time will be occupied on your job. If you have a business, it is also quite impossible to work extra and build another income source. You can build multiple sources of income only when you are a freelancer. Well, you might say, you can start investing and create another income source even when you have a job or a business, but let's check the ground reality, how many people earn enough to save money for investment. I am a freelancer and I have multiple sources of income.
That's why I talked about time management. The fact is that while working offline, we need to be wise. We need to know how to use other people's time to make money. Most offline jobs can be done by employing other people to do the jobs for us while we concentrate on different online scheme. I am very sure that it is difficult to combine offline jobs with online jobs but it is very easy to combine more than two online jobs if truly we are keem about it. Nothing stops us from being a freelancer, crypto trader and even a forex trader.

Definitely, depending on one source of income does not really make sense because anything can happen to it at anytime and you will not have any other source to depend on.

People who are looking for ways of making money online must try as much as possible to create multiple sources of income for themselves. There are several businesses you can venture into on the internet and simultaneously make money from all of them but only takes his hard work and some level of knowledge.

I used to be relaxed before working on one platform but I have really decided to upgrade my game by working on several platforms. I am also into cryptocurrencies and I am also looking to venture into CPA marketing fully.

I have been able to gather some level of knowledge about CPA marketing and of course it is one of the best online ventures anyone can venture into currently and make a lot of money. It is not really free for you to make some good amount of money from it.

someone who taught me Affiliate marketing have up to five sources of income in which he makes money on daily basis. He works up to 15 to 20 hours on daily basis.

It is very advisable not to depend only on the act of making money online alone as a means to fend for physical and material needs because no online websites or platform is guaranteed to stay forever and sooner or later a particular website or platform in the internet could vanish or tends to shut down so it is advisable to either have more than one online platforms that is making you to earn money online or better still you have an offline job or business to backup your making of money online . Although we do not pray that the internet crashes one day but what if it happens , that would simply means that individuals who make money online full time will be jobless and they will be absolutely no hope for them except they have been saving the money there and from online platforms and website .

Even though your online business tends to pay more better than offline business it is still advisable to still to own an offline business so as to have something to hold on if your online business crashes or tend to go in extinction . In conclusion , depending on your online business as the only source of income put you at risk and that the state of suffering and going broke if your online business crashes or vanishes .

There are so many reasons why you should never depend on one source of income. I think I would like to highlight the real reasons behind that.

Increase In Inflation

Inflation rate is increasing each month and this means that you may never rely on one source of in come, especially if that one source of income is not generating a good amount of money for you. Inflation is ruining up things and it will make it harder for you to survive if you have just one source of income.

Exploring Opportunities

Exploring opportunities is one of the best ways to make more money. When you solely depend on one source of income, you tend to limit yourself to specific things and you may never learn more things and explore more option to make more money.

You One Source Of Income Might Collapse

There are so many people out there who make the mistake of depending on one source of income and when that one particular source of income ceases to exist, the people usually end up in big trouble. This is why a person must never actually depend on a single source of income and seek more options to increase income through different ways.

It is never advisable to rely solely on one source of income to survive, either be it online or offline one must have enough stream of income to support it need. There are so many reasons why every individual need more than one source of income and some of this reasons are discuss below,
Man want is insatiable in nature and so our needs and wants increases everyday and so the resources to meet those need will also increase, therefore one source of income might be able to meet the present need anymore and so man must sources for another way to get income in order to support the previous income. Online business are business that one can not totally depend on simple because of it nature. There tend to be frustration in payment for some online platform. So when one have just a single source of income online and there is delay in payment but when the person have more than one online platform that he or she make money from payment delay in one platform will not affect his or her finance. It is to our own advantage that we have more sources of income in order to provide for the raining days.

Depending on one source of making money online is not the best way to work online. Most people who depend on one earning site is cryptocurrency traders. At times, I think to wonder if this form of trading was existent right from time immemorial because even though I am not into this trading, I think that depending solely on it, is not the best outcome. Many times, some crypto traders have lost so much even within a day. There are varieties of works and skills online that an individual can learn but at times, the finances to get the needed knowledge is a restraining factor.

Depending on a particular site is like putting all your eggs in one basket, this is because there is every possibility that the site might crash even sooner than expected. Diversification is very good both offline and online and at least, it is good to acquire two skills online to be on the safer side. Presently, although I am only earning on this forum, I still strive to learn about content creation and I would also want to learn some tech skills because this would be a sure banker as technology cannot cease to rule the world.

Nice post. Good one there, there are so many ways to make money either online or offline. Today modern world, we done depend on one source of income because human wants are many and we also need to meet our targets. Depending on only one type of income can never satisfied our wants.

True talk, is not good to depend on one source of income, learn how to put your eggs in the different basket. Its multiple stream income can only help this time of world economy meltdown. I'm also looking for different way of making money online, i wish to engage myself in blogging business, affiliate marketing, online graphic design, freelancer, crypto currency investment to boost my income

Normally it is not foot to depend on one source of income because nothing last for ever so incase things don't go as planned you can always switch to the other one some people tend to complain not being able to control two things at the same type if you're that type of person who can't crake two platforms at a time then put focus on the only one you're working on and make sure you use the money gotten from in to save or start a business offline I case the online business crashes so you won't be left with nothing.

Like offline business too you cant depend on one source of income you have to control other type of strategies in other to make an income like a time I was working at bestnaija platform which has been in existence for over 10 years but later crashed this year how I wish I should have saved the money I usually made form them and made some investment I WS stranded when it crashed before I found out about trendri and I mist say I have learnt my lesson now as I am saving some cash at the bank incase things don't go as planned.

Thank you for sharing, the point is that everyone are just looking for opportunities to have a better way of earning on the internet and probably the only way they can do this is not to depend on one source of online business.

But now the fact is that so many people are now depending on one source of online business at least for the main time so that they can be able to get the amount of money they need to start of whatever they believe will be able to generate them some money .

Personally I am just looking for opportunities to be making more than what I am doing now and probably the only way I can be able to do this is just to have a laptop and learn a profitable skill like digital marketing or content writing.

With these two areas of online business, at least if I can be able to master any of those one perfectly, I believe the possibility of me making money perfectly on the internet will be higher compared to me depending on one source of income. I don't also like one source of income sha since it could crash and leave you strended.

There is a very popular statistic that has been circulating around that more than 80% of startups that has been created will not be able to reach up to two years and will be forced to shut down. It is very important that if you want to be able to achieve financial freedom then you should at least know how to rotate your funds or you should be able to have multiple streams of income .

Having multiple streams of income is the ideal because whenever one fails you can be able to rely on the other and also you can be able to create passive income from one without even having to be working from it.

Creating different streams of income is something that you cannot be able to do in a day and that is fine . For example you can choose to build a rental property outside the original working with you are doing and be collecting rent on a daily basis . It is definitely going to take you time in order for you to save and then build the house but then if you look at it on a long-term perspective it is worth it .