Can you cope with friends interaction while doing your online tasks?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know it isn't easy interacting with friends and still paying attention to our online activities that brings us income at least. To be frank with myself, I never felt comfortable that way interacting with friends while doing my online tasks.

Even if I can manage with typing out some posts, doing micro-job tasks especially the beginners preference, I wouldn't do advance kind of its tasks while conversing with friends. I wouldn't write articles, creating forum topics while interacting with my friends.

Since I've known what slows my job down online, I simply love staying indoors most of the time without much friends visiting me. When I need friends, I simply make out time with them, and I wouldn't spend time much being engaging online when I am interacting with my friends.

If I am working online and sharing conversation with my friends I wouldn't focus 💯, in order to avoid distraction when I am very serious doing some jobs online, then, it means staying alone and not wanting distraction.

Such has made many that called me their friend, simply staying away from me, due to my indoor life which is more than being outdoor. That's one of the demerit of being an online earner, you'll be deprived of the time being around friends, love ones when they need you the most.