Business Ideas Can You Actually Get Paid To Sell Your Business Ideas?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Business ideas are those thoughts that could lead to success. Most of the successful businesses in the world started and progressed due to the fact that behind the success of those businesses, there were brains who actually created those effective ideas. I have always heard that when it comes to businesses, you could even get paid to provide your opinions and ideas to people. I think this is why there are many consultants who actually guide businesses and they also get paid for that. Consultancy business is one of the kinds of businesses that thrives a lot because their services are used by businesses in order to deal with many business problems so that proper solutions could be found.

However, consultancy business is actually quite different from having a business idea. A consultant might guide you about legal aspects of a business, but they do not "sell" business ideas to people. I did a Google search and I found that there are indeed many companies that people for providing ideas. You provide them with the idea and they will pay you if the idea actually works and increases their profits. So, is it really possible to do so? have you ever "sold" your business idea to someone?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Can you actually get paid to sell your business ideas? YES! And it's easier than you think.

Anyone who has spent time in the business world knows that coming up with new ideas is the lifeblood of any successful company. But it's not always easy to come up with a great idea by yourself, especially if your boss is putting pressure on you to do so. So what do you do if you have an idea that could potentially revolutionize your industry and make your company millions, but you can't seem to find anyone at work who will listen to it?

If this sounds like you, then don't fret: You're not alone. Many people get stuck in a rut when they try to come up with new ideas for their company or business, and they often feel like they have no other options but to give up. "There are actually plenty of ways that you can get paid to sell your business ideas" same thing have been hearing from people but, I feel so insecure about it, some people might actually steal your idea and not pay you for it or fulfil their part of the deal.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was invited by a Japanese friend to help his friend in putting up a business I didn't know that I would be asked of my business ideas. When the talks came to farming my suggestion is raising lettuce in a green house. There is land that we can use (owned by their friend) so I was asked of the estimated cost of the green house. There was no internet yet so it is not easy to provide and estimated cost. Anyway, the talks continued until the portion of planting. I shared my gardening knowledge without the benefit of being paid. The talks ended in a restaurant for a classy dinner. When we parted I was given a token for my ideas. Not bad even if the amount is not really big. But my effort in coming and sharing of my ideas have been compensated. It is also good when my intention was to help so I was not expecting anything from them.

Kendy

Verified member
Yes, one could actually sell a business idea in exchange for money. Some person do tend to see those who sell business ideas as though they are devoid of wisdom but this is not so. Inasmuch as you have business idea, it does not literally or practically mean that you must venture in it or bring the idea to reality, this is because you might not have the zeal to pursue the business even though you have the idea at your finger tips. Engaging in selling business ideas is a very profitable business because the price tag for ideas is really expensive and mostly top investors and entrepreneurs who will pay for this idea.

The notion whether between the business capital or idea, which one should come first, most people would vote for the capital to come first and this is mostly because the idea could always be purchased by those who are expertise. The most important thing is getting a feasible idea, with a feasible business plan which contains all the necessary ingredients needed for the business to thrive. No one would pay an idea which is not feasible and likewise no investor would invest any business without proper feasibility study.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I think this will greatly depend on who you are selling your ideas to, because there are people who you might sell to and they will never pay you back in return and they will rather use your ideas for free. There was a time they set up a problem for talented entrepreneurs and people were told to come and submit there business ideas and proposals for evaluations and after the evaluation phase people were told to come for screen and they were been questioned on how they intend to run their project and people came and explained everything, all those was doneninna bid so that the entrepreneurs will get a start up after they conclude the all screenings process, but I tell you the truth till this present day no one has gotten a dime from the body that set up this talent hunt program. And many of the business ideas and proposals people submitted had already started within the host community where those people said they would have loved to start off the businesses. So as you can see one is supposemto even be careful of divulging your business plans to just anybody because some might steal it.