Do Paid Surveys Actually Pay?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
There is a common question that comes to the minds of most survey takers: "Do paid surveys really pay?" In fact, the answer to that question depends on your interest or location. If you have a passion for certain topics, there are many opportunities to make money through paid surveys. You can join a survey website, answer some questions, and receive payment instantly. The downside is that you can't completely replace your day job with the survey site. However, you can earn some money. Plus, some people find the experience relaxing and enjoyable.

The length of the surveys can vary between companies and platforms. Most sites will give you an approximate length of the survey. Some sites will let you keep track of your progress, so you can plan your time accordingly. Typically, surveys last anywhere from five to fifteen minutes. The longer the survey, the more you can earn. For example, if you take a survey every weekday, you could earn up to $200 per month.

Although you're not going to get rich from the survey, you'll be glad you did it because it's a fun way to earn extra money. You don't need to be an expert in any field to make money. You can complete surveys while watching TV or waiting in the doctor's office. You should sign up for the best survey site for your needs and your schedule. But be sure to protect your privacy. Remember, these companies are looking for your opinion. You might not be the only one, so make sure you choose wisely. To answer the question 🙋 paid survey really pays, but depends on your geographical location.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't say for sure because I am never a fan of survey websites , this is because majority of survey websites in the internet are all scam and fraudulent websites which are created and owned by various online scammers and platform fraudsters with the sole aim and objective to rob individuals like you and I who opposed and motivated to what the act of making money online off our monetary investment and other valuable investment that we have made in most of these survey websites hoping that it will pay but later turned out to be a scam .

So far ,there is actually only one survey websites that I can say for sure that is paying , legit , and flexible . and I can hundred percent recommend the subway website to any individual who love the act of making money online through filling out surveys the name of this website is known as prolific.com . Majority of you may have known about the website , and can join me in unison to say that this website is actually legit and is one of the highest paying survey websites in the internet . I came to know about this website from a YouTuber , while watching a make money video on the YouTube .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have been working online for a long time now and I know that there are may survey sites out there but most of them are sites that are restricted to use because of my location which is really frustrating.

Now the real reason why I hate survey sites is that most of them don't credit me after taking survey's I have been in the situation whereby I answered survey for over 15 minutes and after completing the survey my balance was still the same I have had the same problem with almost all the survey websites I have used like cointiply, timebucks, surveyflix and others with this problem it's really a pain in the neck the only survey website which have paid me for answering surveys is getlumi which is a nigerian owned website which pays its members for answering surveys the only problem with the site is that surveys are not avilable always which limits me to work on the site I could also refer to earn but my referrals will have to verify their account with nin (national identification number) before I will be credited fo referring and in nigeria to have that number you must be 18years and above and 67℅ of nigerians don't have nin