Get Paid for taking surveys

Calin8324

SurveyFuncy is a user-friendly platform that offers a fantastic opportunity for users to earn up to $500 per month effortlessly. By participating in engaging surveys tailored to individual interests, users can conveniently boost their income. With a simple registration process and a user-friendly interface, SurveyFuncy makes it easy for participants to navigate through various survey options, ensuring a seamless experience. This platform stands as an accessible and lucrative avenue for users to maximize their earnings while enjoying surveys that resonate with their preferences.

Alexogun3

Some of this site still works,but mot of them are in western like USA and Europe

logodam

Most of these sites only work in the UK and the USA
Actually, I am earning a small 10 euros every week in Belgium with timebucks. You can take surveys, just click on ads or do other small things to receive a small amount of money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Actually, I am earning a small 10 euros every week in Belgium with timebucks. You can take surveys, just click on ads or do other small things to receive a small amount of money.

As others have pointed out, there are many issues with such kind of websites. Not all the people could work on such kind of sites and there are many great reasons for that.

Unavailability of survey in certain locations

This is one of the biggest reasons why paid surveys are not available in many countries. The survey marketing companies select only a specific countries when it comes to offering surveys. I have had much experience with these survey sites. In fact, I must say that many surveys are not even available in many tier 2 countries either, so we cannot expect to make money until or unless we live in a tier 1 country.

Earning potential is quite limited

Even if you live in a tier 1 country, the odds may be against you due to many reasons. Survey companies may never send surveys daily. They may send surveys after every other day. In fact, they may send just a couple of surveys per month! So, you can imagine the earning potential of such site and the fact remains that the earning potential is quite low.

These are some of the main reasons why relying solely upon survey websites could be a really bad idea, if you ask me. It is much better to combine them with other money making websites.