Are these events actually impactful?

ananyabushra

I recently joined this event I found on Twitter/X. It's called the King's Club Global Invitation, or KCGI for short. It's been popping up on my feed for a while, and it seemed pretty straightforward, so I decided to give it a shot.

I'm didn't hope for the big prizes like a chopper or iPhone Pro Max since I'm not an expert trader. But I hoped to snag the merch and the BGB reward. It looked like a nice chance to make 100BGB. All I had to do was share a poster in a community with over 100 members, use a specific hashtag in my post, and provide a screenshot as proof that I participated. I think these types of events are really helpful for newcomers who aren't pros at trading but want to earn some extra cash by doing small tasks like this.

I'm curious, have you ever joined events like these as a newbie, and did they end up being beneficial for you?

Zeddicus

I recently joined this event I found on Twitter/X. It's called the King's Club Global Invitation, or KCGI for short. It's been popping up on my feed for a while, and it seemed pretty straightforward, so I decided to give it a shot.

I'm didn't hope for the big prizes like a chopper or iPhone Pro Max since I'm not an expert trader. But I hoped to snag the merch and the BGB reward. It looked like a nice chance to make 100BGB. All I had to do was share a poster in a community with over 100 members, use a specific hashtag in my post, and provide a screenshot as proof that I participated. I think these types of events are really helpful for newcomers who aren't pros at trading but want to earn some extra cash by doing small tasks like this.

I'm curious, have you ever joined events like these as a newbie, and did they end up being beneficial for you?
I did participated in similar event on Bybit with a good reward but now wanna have a taste of this event maybe to know which is the best event. Tho I already have a hunch that the ongoing KCGI could be the best considering the huge amount of prize pool.

BashirJasper

Haha!! Trading competition is not for the lily-livered or emotional traders. Risk management must be top-notch. I'll need to read the terms and conditions first though

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor

Yeah I have, on Binance! But there huge reward pool was soo tiny for the amount of people joined at that event 😅. Got like $10 as reward.

Btw, when is this even gonna start?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Haha!! Trading competition is not for the lily-livered or emotional traders. Risk management must be top-notch. I'll need to read the terms and conditions first though
Well said... Historically September wasn't good for bothe Forex & Crypto,which makes this event more scarring!