Can Something Affect Online Money Making?

Sikapa

Verified member
Now that I'm enjoying making money online, it will be a big disaster if I just Wake up one morning and hear a bad news of something affecting the way of making money online.

Though there is nothing like that and is not today nor yesterday that the way of making money online started. This started long ago and there a various way of making money online. Sometimes, there are some things that affect some websites that make them not to function again but this doesn't mean that thing affect the whole internet money making.

But as a reasonable human beings, we also have to thing of the negative part of making money online which is not yet to come. No one know tomorrow and that is why we have to think twice not positive and negative. Any time I think of this, my blood run cold.

Do you think like me? Do you also think something can affect the way of making money online or nothing at all can affect the way of making money online?

I'm not saying this is possible bit I'm just thinking twice.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making making money online it's not always free and easy a whole lot of things in that the act of making money online some websites and platforms which gives how many potentials to their customers and members sometimes request the need of initial investment to make use of the website and because money is involved a whole lot of people do not want to make money online . Also a like an insufficient network or internet resources have been disabled potential of making money online . In some developing countries like Nigeria good network and not not available or are not in huge supply and so a whole lot of people in countries like Nigeria are being hindered from effectively monetizing their time and energy online .

Another factors affect people ability make money online is the existence of scam sites and fraud websites . There are a lot of websites in the internet which are owned , controlled , and managed by various Scammers and fraudsters whose aims and objective are to rob and defraud poised and motivated minded individuals of their hard-earned money . And in order to shield themselves from situations and experience like this they do not even intend to earn money online but rather offline .

allison001

Verified member
There are lots of things that can affect online money making. That's why a lot of people find it difficult to make money online even when having the skills to do that.
Though we have various ways to make money online,we must acquire a skill to earn money online depending on the kind of online money making we want to engage ourselves in. So having no skills can surely affect online money making.

Another thing that can affect online money making is where we live. Where we are living can really affect online money making because a lot of places around the world has no internet services. I once went to one village with my family, calling someone in that location was very hard not to talk of using data to browse the internet,so our location can affect online money making.

Scam sites do affect online money making, a lot of people fall a victim in a scam site when it happens this way they think that making money online is not real. So all these people coming up with fake site can sure contribute and affect online money making.

These are the few ways i know that can affect online money making

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you're talking about making money online generally then I don't think anything can affect it but if there is a particular way in which you are making money then it is possible that something can affect it, that is the reason why it is always very advisable for people to have a lot of things they are doing and not depend on a particular business venture online even offline.

Sometimes crisis may arise and a particular venture can probably not exist again. it is always very advisable for people who wants to make money on the internet to always learn a very good skill in order not to depend on one particular online business.

If you are a freelancer and a cryptocurrency trader for example, then you don't need to worry about anything because even if cryptocurrency crashes you will also depend or rely on your freelancing work and if you do not get any job in your freelancing work, then you would probably make money trading cryptocurrency. This is how it is, i always try as much as possible to learn a lot of things and not depend on the particular online venture.
Even when I'm investing in cryptocurrency I don't invest in one coin and put my trust in it because anything can happen.

Rachael

Verified member
It is indeed possible that some external or internal factors can affect making money online but cannot just be in general. If you can recast your mind back to some months ago, when Facebook and WhatsApp got disconnected for some hours, you could testify that it was as if the world was on a total blackout or eclipse and just within those couple of hours, a lot of money in billions were lost and this shows how powerful the internet can be. Generally, I do not think nor fathom the possibility of making money ultimately crashing but it is very possible for some sites where we work in to develop casualties which would lead to its disappearance.

There are some sites that do not even last for up to six months while there are others that have been operating for more than 20years and still legitimate. When working online and offline as well, I think it is not advisable to lay all your eggs in one nest. If you see or have other opportunities, then you should grab it because there is actually no assurance, a site or an app owner can decide to shut down or sell his company to another person.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Now that I'm enjoying making money online, it will be a big disaster if I just Wake up one morning and hear a bad news of something affecting the way of making money online.
I don't think that will happen. It is not possible because it is not only one way that we all make money online. And it is not possible in any way. It can be said that paid to forum is no more paying or paid survey is no more paying. And that is because there are many websites under those categories.

If a website decided to stop paying or not to function any more. That does not mean that other websites will follow and do likewise. Because they don't all share there earnings and thy are not one company.

Looking at the ways things are going. We will see that there are more ways to make money that are been created every day by day. So if an option is no more working, another option will work. There can never be a time that we won't make money online. Even during the time of covid 19 pandemic, the ways we make money online did not stopped. It was that time that people make the most money online.

Caramelle

There are many possible scenarios that could affect online earnings. Sites could just stop their operations or payment program without formal or prior notice. This has been the norm for online earning which makes it far from being a stable source of income. Bitlanders was one of those social sites that used to pay writers generously. Postloop was another haven for forum writers. Regulations and restrictions may also cause a site to stop hiring people from other countries. However, there are always new things to try if you are willing to acquire new skills or learn other ways to work and make money. If you're flexible enough, you can shift between different platforms and try to make money from multiple sites.

When I was working online on a full-time basis, I used to designate sites into layers based on the importance of those sites to my online earnings. Thus, the first layer consists of the top sites that I work on regularly. The second layer consists of counterpart sites that I have developed in case the first layer sites take a rest or stopped completely. I would work on these second-layer sites occasionally during lulls in my first layer. I was never idle because there were always other sites to work on. Earnings may dip for some time but they always recover.​

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
One of the things that can affect our online earning possibility is just the competition associated with most of the earning field online , because most people are really passing through a lot of things most especially as a freelancer or maybe as a YouTuber or blogger. These are the area of online business that has tremendous competition and people who are interested to make money with this area really need to understand that they have to pass through all this competition before they finally succeed in any of them they have choosen to earn from .

If people are interested to make money with paid to post website this may not necessarily comes with competition but you may be limited on the amount of money you are to make on daily basis, but this can also depend on the location because an average American may not likely have interest to be making $1 every day because one dollars is just nothing because of the high standard of living over there.

Location limitation can also affect how we can make money on the internet because some location are not being accepted in most of the online platform making it difficult for people in such a location to make money.

Kendy

Verified member
Generally, I do not think anything can absolutely affect making money online because there are thousands of way to make money online. If at all, something could happen, it would mean that everyone would not be able to access anything concerning the internet which the social media platforms are all inclusive. It is possible for a site to operate and after a while, it shuts down or crashes. This has been happening and definitely, it would not stop anytime soon because most of the sites that shut down are scam and really had no good intentions for the users rather than exploit them of their time and hard-earned resources. I have seen many sites shut down and most especially Ponzi scheme and hyip sites as well.

Shutting down the online ecosystem permanently would never be possible. I can recall even when a ban was placed in my country on Twitter for reasons that were unrealistic, people still found ways to engage in Twitter. That same Twitter is where people make money from and their livelihood depends on it and a government would just get up and place an indefinite ban while not providing the needs of the citizens who depend on it for survival. In summary, such would not happen in many centuries to come.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Don't be so naive there are so many things that can affect your online or earnings. The following are some of the things that have affected baby on my journey to make full-time income online

Health
If you fall sick, it is going to affect money-making ability online. You will always think of how you are going to regain your health. During this period you will not think of making money online.

This happened to last week when I was battling with cough and flu. I was not motivated to work online. My brain is not setting as I was coughing consistently and fighting the flu.

I couldn't make the target I set for last week as a result. That when it occurred to me to always take good care of my health and well-being.

Payment Structure
If the platform you are working with decide to change their payment structure it is going to affect your online earnings.

This happened to me during the time of pandemic outbreak. I was working with Amazon associate and they decide to slash the commission rate due to the low sales during the pandemic outbreak.

Country
The majority of the money making programs do not include my country as eligible member. This will affect the amount of money I can make in a month online my