General insurance Can Someone Insure Jewelries?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Jewelries are one of the most valuable possession of people. People buy jewelries for different purpose. There are some people who buy jewelries just to show others that they are very rich.

On the other hand, I know some people who buy jewelries just to save a huge amount of money they have with them.

And I would like to belong to the second category of the people I mentioned.

When someone keeps jewelries at home, a lot of things can happen. Burglars can find their way into the house and steal all the jewelries.

I was thinking of a way out of this mess this afternoon and this prompt me to come over here and asked that is it possible for someone to insure jewelries

Yes, you can insure your jewelry. There is an insurance policy that provides coverage for the loss, damages, and theft of the jewelry. However, not all insurance companies may provide jewelry insurance. You need to check with insurance companies to see if this policy is available in your country. Normally, it is available under home owner insurance.

Of course, that is why there is an insurance called property insurance. If you would agree with me, you should know that jewelry can be categorized as a property. The last time I checked, property simply means something owned by someone, wether valuable or not as long as it is rightfully owned by the person.

Yes of course,you can insure your jewellery because it is a valuable items.You can make fortune with your jewellery.Most people are not comfortable keeping their jewellery at home instead they keep it in bank so that it will be safe from theft.it also help one to be wise in terms of usage.It means you can also have an insurance policy for your jewelry.

As long as the jewelry belongs rightfully to the owner, it’s automatically the owner’s property so therefore, he or she that owns the jewelry can choose to insure it. I do not think that should be a problem to do. Except there is some kind of insurance set aside for jewelry.

Jewelry is an asset so you can insure it against theft or any form and type of risk that might happen ,so it's definitely possible to insure jewelry , only that you would need to have an idea of the premium you would be paying to the insurance company that I insuring your property

This type of insurance policy is not common though there are some insurance companies that provide this type of insurance. People who buy expensive jewelries for investment are the ones that usually go for this type of investment and since they are not that many, most insurance companies don't always cover it.

Everyone can insure jewelry as there are insurance companies that cater for jewelry insurance policy.
Insuring jewelry is very important because it is worth a lot money and can get lost at any point in time. You may misplace it after you have taken it off your neck. So it is a wise decision to insure jewelry because it can be insured..

Jewelry are valuable property or asset that can also be insured just like the other properties. Some jewelry are very expensive and can be very painful when it get lost or stolen, so the best way to keep such valuable asset secure and safe is to insure it against those risk that might likely happen to it.

Jewellery can be insured. From financial point of view, jewellery are considered great for investment. Gettting your jewellery covered is absolutely needful for any type of future risks. But it's essential to do some study about companies offering jewellery insurance, then you can opt for the one that provides greater coverage with smaller premiums and less exclusion.

I remember watching a movie where the jewelry was stolen. Based on the story the jewelry that is kept in the safe that is guarded by laser beams are insured. That means when it is stolen the insurance company will cover the costs. However, the owner of the jewelry should have concrete proof that the jewelry was secured and was really stolen.