General insurance Can Someone Insure Investments?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It has been said that one of the ways you can make more money yourself is to send the money you have to work for you through investment.

Some financial experts say that money works harder than human being because if you put them to work they can bring in more money for you without any effort on your part.

Some investment has potential huge returns. Such investment usually comes with greater risk because of the amount you are going to put in before you can have access to investment.

It is good to have safety landing for every investment someone is getting involved. Perhaps through insurance or stop order.

So I want to ask that can someone insurance an investment under property insurance? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Of course one can insure a particular investment, I think this kind of insurance policy plan could be found under business insurance. No investment has 100% assurance that it will yield profit. This simply means that there is possibility of loss in every investment, so this reason alone is enough to consider insurance.

It depends on the kind of investment , there are scam investment , hyip and others and I don't think you could insure such thing , if the investment is been put into a legit portal then you could insure against on such investment it depends on the investor too I think

Yes it is very possible. But mind you its also depend on the type of investment that somebody want to insure. Take for example we body who invest in Agricultural products or something of the nature can insured it but some one who is selling cocaine can not because its very risky and illegal.

It is possible to invest an investment plan or property incase of unforseen event or circumstances that one does not plan for.i insuring ones property is very good because it makes one to plan for the future and to have something to leverage on after the person is aged or retired from a certain work one is doing.insurance is the key.