General insurance Can Someone Have Relationship With An Insurance Agent?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Love is a beautiful things and people are meeting their life partners at different places and occasions.

In fact people are meeting their life partners from social media like Facebook Twitter Instagram etc.

One practice is very common among the insurance agents and financial institution in my City. They often employed attractive ladies to be their agents so as to win more clients.

This insurance agencies will go to different companies and meet their directors to tell them about the different package they have for insurance.

Some clients will tell those insurance agents that those ladies are ready to date them they are going to choose one of their insurance packages.

Some of them usually reject this offer while some of them accept it. So I want to ask that can someone go into relationship with an insurance agent?

Last edited:
I don’t think there is anything wrong in dating an insurance agent. Love can happen at any place regardless of the culture, tradition or even profession. Insurance is a legal profession, dating an insurance agent could give you the opportunity to know more about insurance if you are the type that has interest in it

There is nothing bad in that I don't think you would encounter issue on that because love could be found anywhere. , I think it's a personal agreement and don't think it would have any effect on your business agreement , because you would still have to follow the protocols you have agreed on

@Mandy96 thanks for stopping by. The reason why I am asking this question is because I have a pretty lady who usually comes to our office to tell us about different insurance packages in the company she works for. She is well articulate and can explain things in the language you understand.