can someone blog anonymously and make money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is a cool way to expand online income. Blogging offers people of wild area of expertises to showcase their knowledge and experience to search engine user.

Blogging can be done as a side hustle. I know some people who are blogging on the weekend basis and they are making cool money doing this while they are keeping their day job.

Some people have managed to build a name and brand for themselves in the world of blogging and people know them.

If you can remember there are some journalists who make use of Pen names because you don't want people to know them.

This makes me think that the same thing could be happen to blogging. So I want to ask that can someone blog anonymously and still make money?

Blogging is generally done for two reasons. To make money and to make name. It is possible to blog for money and not for fame. In this scenario, then, it is possible to blog anonymously and still be making money. But I do wonder why someone may decide not to be known for his blogging.

@btaliat I also wondered why would somebody wants to blog anonymously. I was thinking that it is only investigative journalist that does that. there are some people who doesn't want their name to be well-known and they usually shy away from fame. A people like that are usually introvert in nature.