Can Having A Hard Job Have A Bad Effect On Your Health?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Having a day job is one of the most stressful moments in one's life. This is because having a job means that you are required to fulfill the needs of your customer and the employer as well. You need to make both the customers and employers happy and this means you can get stressed a lot due to job pressure. This can have a really bad effect on your health. A few months ago, I was working at a company and I needed to work for several hours. My job required me to sit a lot and focus on the computer screen and try to handle the customers. It caused fatigue and it was quite hard job. According to me, when you have such kin d of hard and tough job, you get mentally upset and this can also lead to physical problems that are related to your health. Some jobs require you to do work that requires physical strength. These kinds of jobs can make you tough but a lots of physical activity could make you weak. According to some studies, even vigorous exercise could have an negative effect ion your heart health. So, have you personally experienced a decline in your fitness when you had a hard job?