Can blogging bring changes to my life?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is the next online avenue I want to explore to make more money and to increase my source of income online.

The reason why I like blogging is because I can choose any time to work on my blog without feeling pressure from any other person. And this means that I am my own boss.

Another interesting fact about it is that once my blog has been established I can send it in the marketplace for higher profit and transfer the money into the next project I want to do.

But I hear that bloggers are lonely people as they spend time working on their blog. So I want to ask that can blogging brings changes to my lifestyle and attitude?

Definitely blogging can change your life totally both financially and otherwise. Succeeding in blogging may take some time but with consistency and focus you will definitely make it. the main reason a lot of people do not succeed on blogging is because they think it is a get-rich-quick scheme which is absolutely not true.

The major problem is that some people are quick to see the same results in blogging when they read about different success stories without considering the work the other person have put in to make the blogging successful. One thing I have learn is that blogging require consistent work in order to succeed.

I don't really have much idea about this blogging and how profitable this will be if it is something that is possible for people who are blogging to make up to $5 on daily basis then it is something a lot of people might actually be interested to go into. How difficult it is to make $5 every day as a blogger @kayode10 . please explain.

@Sotherefore I will assume you know that blogging is all about posting contents in a particular area so as to generate traffic to your website. If you have knowledge about how to raise ornamental flowers, you can create a blog post content teaching people how to raise different flowers. Overtime lot of people will be coming to your websites to learn more. With that you can put up adsense on your blog and make up to $5 in a day.

Blogging can change your life in many ways. Blogging can teach you how to be patient because it take patience to earn through blogging. This is not the only thing to be learnt on blogging, it can slow change your life financially if you are doing it in the right way to be done.

Blogging and bring positive changes to your life in many ways. Blogging gives you the confidence that you can communicate to a wide range of people if it happens that you are receiving lots of traffic to your website and they are spending much time reading your content. blogging makes you have a believe in yourself that you can start a business from scratch and make it profitable overtime.

Oh YES, if you have passion for something, you will easily derive joy and satisfaction from just doing it. The same thing is applicable to blogging, if you have passion for blogging, then you will derive joy and satisfaction from just blogging, that is a positive effect. However if you are blogging for money and then you are not seeing enough money or maybe not even generating anything at all, you may feel depressed and that is a negative effect.