Can A Newbie Make Money Out Of Affiliate Marketing?

Sikapa

Verified member
Affiliate marketing is all about promoting other peoples products to sell and then you will earn a commission. This explanation is simple but it doesn't work simple like that at all.

It needs strategy and skills to earn from affiliate marketing (that is my opinion) it also take a lot of time but if it is done well, it can be a passive income too. You earn from your commission recurring and within no time you will be rich.

Many people have been into affiliate marketing for a long time and even in years but but still no sales. This has made so curious about how a newbie can earn from affiliate marketing. Is just not simple for that person at all. Because is either the person invest in a lot of money or a lot of time. ( this is how I see it).

Do you think a newbie can earn from affiliate marketing so easily?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is quite possible for a newbie to succeed in affiliate marketing but before then a lot of work must be put into place. I have seen so many people who ventured into affiliate marketing hoping that they would make a lot of money but on the long-run, they were not able to make anything reasonable because they lack some basic knowledge required of an affiliate marketer. Sometimes many people who go into affiliate marketing have this mindset of making a lot of money quickly but on the long run they will realise that it is not so.

There are a lot of skills you must learn as an affiliate marketer if you really want to succeed on the long-run. Firstly, you must have proper knowledge of content writing.

This is one thing you can actually not run away as an affiliate marketer because if you have a blog you must write quality articles that would attract a lot of people's attention.

You also need to have knowledge of copywriting as an affiliate marketer. Copywriting actually helps you to convince people to purchase the product you are promoting and that is the reason why it is compulsory as an affiliate marketer. Graphic designing is also important knowledge you must acquire if you want to go into affiliate marketing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is all about promoting other peoples products to sell and then you will earn a commission. This explanation is simple but it doesn't work simple like that at all.

It needs strategy and skills to earn from affiliate marketing (that is my opinion) it also take a lot of time but if it is done well, it can be a passive income too. You earn from your commission recurring and within no time you will be rich.

Many people have been into affiliate marketing for a long time and even in years but but still no sales. This has made so curious about how a newbie can earn from affiliate marketing. Is just not simple for that person at all. Because is either the person invest in a lot of money or a lot of time. ( this is how I see it).

Do you think a newbie can earn from affiliate marketing so easily?
Good morning Sikapa and everyone here! Your thread is very interesting and informative at the same time. I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that affiliate marketing is considered to be a very profitable earning method but it needs strategy to earn from it, especially if you are a newbie.

Last year I tried affiliate marketing but I soon gave it up because I was not successful in that. Unfortunately ,as a beginner, I did not have the basic knowledge required before starting this type of business. I would like to share with you the following tips to help you succeed in affiliate marketing. First of all, you must have a good website where you will place your affiliate links. Second, it is important have a good audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your affiliate links and buy your products. Last but not least, you must choose the right products for promotion so as to make your audience buy them. I believe that if you follow these tips whether you are a newbie or not, you will become a successful affiliate marketer. Good luck everyone!

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Promoting other people's product is not easy and at the same time you will need a good marketing strategy to be able to succeed as an affiliate marketer and a newbie will not have an understanding of this strategy to be able to use to promote a product effectively. As a result , I don't think it might really be possible for a newbie to start earning from affiliate marketing. The fact is that it is not easy for you to convince people to buy product that is why you have to go through the normal learning proces that can help you make money effectively as an affiliate marketer .

What I am suggesting that there is no need for eagerness to make money , but going through the learning process and understanding everything about your area of concentration is an advantage for you because that will help you make money effectively without any problem or challenge.