Make money online as a newbie.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
As the days goes by some individuals are becoming physically aware of their physical and material needs and wants and rather than dwelling on other persons who possibly could be their parents and guardians to provide and Carter for their material and physical needs and once they intend to accomplish financial freedom by themselves . It is absolutely very interesting if you do not have to do on someone to fend and Carter for your material needs and wants but rather you dwell only on yourself and for yourself to make money whether online or offline . If you are a newly introduced individual who probably could be a newbie to the act of making money online it is advice that you first of all start on a small paying gig website so as to develop your knowledge of what it means to make money online .

It is never advice for a newbie to jump into a more complicated online task and activity such as affiliate marketing or freelancing this is because he or she could be left exhausted because he or she have never had a first-hand knowledge of what is means to make money online . That is why some people today who want to make money online have now developed the mindset that making money online is absolutely very complicated and impossible this is because they did not grow their making money online experience from small to big , rather they jump into the big ones during their initial stage of being introduced to the act of making money online .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
First of all how you going to say that it is very commendable and congratulated to see majority of people today mostly the youths of this system of things becoming financially aware of their material and physical needs and a rather sit out for ways to make money by themselves than depending on others possibly their parents and guardians to fend and Carter for their material and physical needs or wants . Personally since the year 2016 I have become financially aware of my physical and material needs and since then I do not totally depend on my parents to fend for my material needs and wants , and today I am almost not depending on them at all .

It is advised that we attend financial freedom at a very young age so as to enjoy our wealth and riches when we are older or aged . Moving on , I was able to get acquainted with the act of making money online as a newbie by first of all working on various paid to post websites and paid to watch websites and platforms , than I intended and also made up my mind to start affiliate marketing and freelancing since the year 2018 , and till date it has been great .

ronini

I think as a newbie who wants to make money online, the best way to get started is by acquiring the knowledge first. There are thousands of tutorials online that teaches newbies how to get started making money online and one should watch them first before taking any other step.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If a rookie in online business wants to make money he or she needs to undergo some training. The essence of saying this is that the knowledge that will be required to participate in some of the online sites must be acquired if you really want to work there. If you don't have the relevant knowledge in that area if you cannot make money online. A rookie trader cannot just bump into online business and thinks that he is going to make lots of income from it without having a skill. It is absolutely impossible to make money online without being skillful in relevant online skills. Another advice to give to a rookie online is that he or she should try to enroll for a mentorship program because it will help them solve so many problems that they may fall into if you don't have a mentor. There are so many things that will be avoided if you have mentors . Example Is the minimization of losses in your businesses. I learnt forex trading from a mentor who happens to be my friend. What I should have learnt for a very long time, I was able to cover it in a short space of time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet has attracted many people's attention over the years because of how lucrative it is and the fact that you can sit at the comfort of your home and make some cool amount of money for yourself. There are several ways in which newbies can capitalise their time on the internet and make some good amount of money with it.

One of the most recommended way for newbies to make money on the internet is through paid to post platforms. There are some paid to post platforms on the internet that simply pay you for writing good articles and a typical example is Trendri. if you are very good in writing articles and you have some kind of knowledge about online and offline businesses then you can make some good amount of money for yourself.

Working on micro jobs platforms like picoworkers is also another recommended way in which newbies can capitalise on and make some cool amount of money for themselves.

Meanwhile, it is not recommended that you should stuck on micro jobs platforms because you can also bring out time to learn some profitable ways of making money on the internet like crypto trading, affiliate marketing, print-on-demand and so many of them.

There are numerous ways for people to make money online, but getting started as a newcomer can be challenging.

Here are a few techniques that have been confirmed to work:

1) Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is the technique of earning money by promoting other people's products in exchange for a commission. Finding a product to market, developing a website or blog to promote it on, and then generating traffic to the site are all good places to start for newbies.

2) Freelancing: For newcomers to online business, freelancing is a terrific method to get started. They can help with a range of jobs, including writing, programming, and editing. To get started, you'll need to sign up for freelancing platforms like Fivers and Upwork.

3) Blogging/Article writing: There are numerous ways to earn money by creating articles. Finding a reliable freelancing marketplace and bidding on high-paying assignments is the greatest method to make a lot of money quickly. There are, however, other ways to generate money producing articles that are more long-term sustainable.

Starting a blog and selling advertising space is one way to make money authoring articles. Another option is to publish e-books or digital courses on a subject in which you are knowledgeable.

Ajebo25

Verified member
It is very hard for a newbie online to make money because all these newbies online always target ways to make money fast this is very wrong you will need to settle down and find a legit web sites before even thinking of working on them but all they want is way to make money fast on the internet without knowing that there will just get scam we need to teach new business buy which day can avoid getting scammed and ways to find legit web sites and also ways to make money from the internet legitimately the lack of finding legit ways to make money online is what makes once people turn to making money illegally on the internet and turn out to becomes scammers online.

New people who just want to make something out of online need to know that's making money online is real because you get scammed the first time doesn't mean that's they're not all the legit web sites online you just need to find them read reviews and avoid platforms which promises you double of your investment or a big money in the short. Of time newbies online need to avoid all this another two avoid getting scammed

allison001

Verified member
Since we are living in a modern world, we have several ways of making money online. Though we have so many ways of making money online this doesn't means that a newbie or beginner can just jump into any means of earning online.

We have so many ways or means a beginner can make money online.

Online surveys
Taking or completing online survey is one of the best way a newbie and start making his or her own money trolling online. Why I said this is that, this method of making money online doesn't require more skills, it's just to use your brain and complete or answer those surveys. Though it's always stressful and difficult, but i think it's the best start for a newbie.

Another way a beginner can make money online is by engaging him or herself in a paid to post site. Paid to post site doesn't require more skills too, so there's always a possibility for a newbie to make money online using this method.

Playing online games is also another legit way for a newbie to earn money, it's not hard to earn with this method, all you need is your smartphone and data subscription, then you're good.

Rachael

Verified member
When I started making money online, it was like a dream come true because at some point due to the frequent way of scam online, it made me think making money online would be somewhat impossible. Making money online requires dedication and most of all, if you need to make something substantial online, you should try to learn a skill which would spur you to better opportunities which you would even get to set the price for your standard. Making money online is enjoyable along the line if you are cautious and stick to the rules guiding a particular website.

As a newbie or novice, you have to be on the lookout this is because, there are so many fraudulent sites which even old workers online still fall victim. It would be best if you ask questions and also make your own proper findings before investing on any site. Most preferably, it would be better if you invest only what you can afford to loose or avoid any kind of investment except it has to do with trading either on Cryptocurrency or Forex and must be done by yourself and not with a direct third-party. You should ensure to have dedication to work and make money and shun the notion of making quick money.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't see anything wrong with newbie trying his or her luck as a freelancer because freelancing does not really have anything except the fact that you must have a skill to offer as a freelancer to people in exchange for money . If a newbie is really interested to become a freelancer and he or she has the necessary skills needed , in I don't see anything wrong with him trying his luck .

But at the same time getting an expert will help you progress more as a freelancer but what if expert is not there ? this is not a skill that you have to be learning with expert , it's just something you just have to create an account and promote your gig on the platform.

I could understand affiliate marketing because that is quite difficult and competitive and newbies are not always advised to engage in affiliate marketing when they don't really understand how it work.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone! Very interesting thread indeed. I believe that making money online is wonderful although things are not always very easy, especially if you are a beginner. It is true that most earning sites that offer online jobs are very hard and complicated for a beginner. Furthermore, affiliate marketing requires knowledge and freelancing requires skills. So, in my opinion, if you are a beginner you can work on paid to post forums like Trendri because ,in this way, you can earn some money easily. Later on, when you gain experience, you can move on to more difficult online jobs.

Suba

Staff member
My first experience trying to make money online was looking for the easiest sites, namely paid to click sites and faucet sites (but currently the rewards for these two sites are too small, so I left them), but gradually it will be adjusted to the abilities of both education and offline experience. If someone has an educational background in marketing majors then he will try to adjust himself to work related to marketing including affiliate marketing etc.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online has become something that everyone wants to do. But it is so hard for newbies to find a stable ground in this. They will jump from one earning method to another unsure of what to settle on. I agree with you that a newbie should always start from small then grow to bigger things.

A newbie should start from earning methods that require basic skills such as writing in forums or doing small tasks such as following on social media or answering surveys. During this time, they get exposed to better earning methods and so they can easily transition to them.

Something that a newbie needs to note is that it is best to have a skill for better online earning. Skills such as freelance writing, graphic design or programming can be learnt and used for earning. So a newbie who is interested in online earning should take time to learn them first.