Business Ideas Buying and selling of companies to make money

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are a lot of rich people out there both men and women that have more than enough money to run a business but unfortunately they can’t think of what to do with it. Here is a business idea that can make you rich forever as long as you keep investing in it. Do you know that there many companies out there that are struggling from from finance. This is where your part comes in as an investor. You will go to these places and make a deal with them that you would like to buy there business off from them. If they agree, you will do it, and you will give what this business needs to get back to its feet which is money. And some necessary tactics, after you achieve this, then you will put it out at market to sell. By doing this, you will have a bigger opportunity to sell it a higher price compared to how much you bought it from the previous owner. You can even put a price tag as three times the original amount you bought it. Sometimes it might take up to years to achieve this and it could take less.

Waoo! this is a good idea and I really like it.
But I think before one can do that there should be proper examination on the company and see what is really affecting them that made them not to grow as they ought to.
Second thing is that; one should make sure that the environment where the company about to buy us good enough and can only affects the company positively and not negatively.
After considering these, then try to check there record and look at the inflow and out flow of the income and expenditure. If all this is done it will help the buying to make good profit at the end.

Why do we have to discuss on the topic that does not relate to 99.99 percent of people posting on this platform? Buying companies, especially the failing ones, or small companies, adding value to the companies (generating sales, launching more products, etc.) and then selling for higher price is profitable but you need to be very rich t do this.

I am not sure if someone would buy companies just because he or she can sell them for higher profits. However, I know and have heard of a lot of entrepreneurs who build companies just for the purpose of selling to another company. Youtube, one of the most successful Google's products was not actually created by Google, Google bought from another company. The company that created Instagram and WhatsApp also sold these companies to facebook. Elon musk created and sold PayPal. There are numerous examples. It is a profitable business. However, before you can sell companies, your companies need to be already making profits.

It's lucrative in its own way but it's a capital intensive kind of business. Unless you want to start buying smaller businesses with potentials and build them up almost from the scrap and propagates them to sell them off in a big way or still keep them and keep them running. But if you want to start buying big companies, you would need shit loads of cash.

Hmmm, this is the first time in my life I'm hearing about this type of any opportunity, I was considering that it is not possible for you to engage in something like this because it is more official, I've never seen a situation in which someone is able to buy a company at a lower price to sell it at a higher price, and location also play a very important rules in this type of business, most people who are having company here may not like to sell it but they will just use it to generate profit for themselves and their family.

First of all I do not think it is a wise idea to buy a whole business with the aim of selling it for higher in the future. If the business has growth potential then it would have been performing well.