Burn Calories to Lose Weight

raaman

Valued Contributor
Due to increased weight, you invite many diseases. But people do not make the right effort to lose weight and those who exercise to lose weight do not control their eating. Thus, it does not do any good to exercise.

So, you need to do something, if you really want to lose weight. By following that, you can reduce your weight gain. (Burn calories daily to weight loss). Eat as many greens as possible in your diet to lose weight.

This helps you lose weight. Green vegetables should be included in the diet for weight loss as well as for maintaining good health. Vegetables play an important role in weight control. Consumption of greens provides a large supply of nutrients.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I have been hearing of a lot of advantage of green tea all over the world as according to a lot of people it can help to reduce weight and even with his regular exercise like running or visiting the the gym once in a while can actually help you to maintain the weight you have lost if you have the tendency to gain more weight after using green tea.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yes losing weight is very necessary especially for those people with high fat content and I think the best way to lose weight is to engage more in exercise take more of vegetables and reduce your fat intake. The idea of drinking more of herba tea is not really too good because we don't really know the content of those herbal tea.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that burning calories is the fastest way to lose weight. However, fat people are averse with working out to sweat. They want to have a purpose for the exertion of effort. Obviously that is just an alibi because when you are overweight it is an ordeal to exert energy especially when you are tired and you want a cold drink while resting.