BTC recorded a favourable move recently

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
On BTC, we've recently witnessed some favorable movement. This move is unquestionably instilling a bullish outlook in everyone's thinking. It would be fantastic if BTC made a positive rise.

BTC has recovered from the support level of $41k according to a four-hour time frame. It is currently trading around $42700, which represents a nice comeback so far. We all expect BTC to continue to bounce or rise higher, yet resistance exists at $43500. This could be a crucial area for BTC to break above in order to maintain its current trend.

If you have read our 8-hour BTC update, you will observe that it has been following the course so far. To keep the bullish trend going, the resistance level has to be broken.

If BTC fails to break through this resistance level, it may fall back to retest the $42k or $41k levels.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Even if it falls, it will still rise and above the previous risen state. Btc has come to stay, you can still invest if you want at least, it's better than investing on shit coins. If I get some reasonable amount of money , I will still invest in this or related coin.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Even if it falls, it will still rise and above the previous risen state. Btc has come to stay, you can still invest if you want at least, it's better than investing on shit coins. If I get some reasonable amount of money , I will still invest in this or related coin.
It is unquestionably the best cryptocurrency to invest on. It portends itself as a good store of value and many have been made rich by investing on the digital assets. Breaking the support level at $41k suggests a full-fledged uptrend and it will be great to look into investing on bitcoin. The institutional monies would create an avenue for an increase in price. It is crystal clear that the bulls are in control of the market because there is a strong buying pressure. It is however a little rcovery, even though it as not fully recovered the all time high $69k at November 2020.