Brisk Walk to lose Weight

raaman

Valued Contributor
To burn more calories, should you walk or run? To lose weight, you would all answer that as running. And this is the case in most cases, however, in some circumstances, walking in a certain way can also help you lose weight.

If you have not yet started to run or walk, you can very well start. Therefore, if you are still starting in the 'world' of running, you could start to increase the speed progressively or do a work of walk.

While walking, brisk walking is always good. It is because oscillations in brisk walking will increase caloric expenditure in addition to involving different muscle groups of the body. An increase in speed will always be accompanied by greater energy expenditure.

Walking is a great way to lose weight and I think that the intensity of force during walking matters a lot. Merely walking is not enough, you must walk fast in order to truly lose weight. I do plan to start walking soon and I really do hope that I will achieve health benefits of walking. I also believe that a healthy diet along with the habit of walking is a great way to maintain your health.