Boomerang: a tool to know who opened your emails.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I got to know about this great app from a forum I had joined to learn the rudiments of email marketing. It is a great way of knowing how your emails are flowing, and to also see if they are really getting into the inboxes or your recipients or you are just wasting time sending emails to span folders.

In order to benefit from this Service, you only need to download the app from Google play store and then install it. Then link your email you are using for marketing with the app and give it the necessary permissions. This would now allow you to be able to monitor how your nails are either opened or ignored

The app is in such a way that you would get notifications for each recipient that has opened your email sent to them. I have been using it so far in marketing some of my products and I must confess that is is great and reliable.

Should you have any such tool that has been of great and immense help to you, I would really appreciate if you share here so we can all benefit and improve our email marketing career.

What do you think about this please? Let's share ideas.