TubeBuddy: The Ultimate Tool to Grow Your YouTube Channel

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are multiple tools that can be used to grow your youtube channel, however, it you ask me what the best tool is, I will suggest you use TubeBuddy.

What is TubeBuddy?

TubeBuddy is youtube video monetization and management tool. You can accelerate your youtube channel growth by using TubeBuddy. TubeBuddy is keyword research tool for youtube. It helps you to moderate comments easily. You can monitor and optimize your videos easily.

How to use TubeBuddy?

You can use it as a browser extension (available for Chrome, Edge and Firefox) as well as mobile app.

How much does it cost?

It is absolutely free. However, the free versions have limitation, for example, you can only see top 3 results on a category in a free version. You can only make 25 searches in a day. If you have a small to moderate size channel, the free version will be more than enough. The pro version cost you $3 per month, but if you pay one year in advance, it will cost you just $2.40 per month. The Legend version can cost you $24.49 per month. But this version will be more appropriate for big channels.

Is it safe?

It is completely safe, hundreds of thousands people who use it cannot be wrong, right?

How does it compare with its competitor?

VidIQ is another tool for youtube but TubeBuddy is better.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used TubeBuddy as well as VidIQ. Both of these Youtube SEO tools are very good. You can use these SEO tools for free and there is no need to upgrade your account. If you own a big youtube channel where you are generating hundreds of thousands daily views and making thousands of dollars every month, you might be able to pay for the premium version but for small youtube channel owners, the free versions are just fine. If you want to become successful on youtube you need to master Youtube SEO. For that purpose, you will have to use tools like TubeBuddy