Earn Money blog with passion and not just for money

F

Funmluv

most of the bloggers online today are going into blogging mainly for money and as a result of that, they stop blogging along the way when they are unable to meet up with their expectations. so if you falls in this category read this to the end to know what you should avoid.

when Blogging or doing any other online business, make sure you are doing it with passion, I mean you should be doing it because you love what you are doing not just because you want to earn money on it. truly making money of the business is also one of the goal of all business person but blogging be with passion will help you move on even if you are facing difficulties earning from the blog.

one thing sure is that eventually everything by will fall in place if you are patient enough with whatever business you are doing online

AfriPeeps Official

I agree with you, I have seen guys who started their blogging career with making tons of money in mind but on the long run they ended up quiting blogging totally and went back to their normal physical business. From my own experience I have discovered that what have helped me to go this far in blogging and stuffs is that I don't always have money issues in mind

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Not only blogging should be done with passion. In fact, every online thing should be done with passion. This is because there is always need to back out most time while trying to make money online because at times, it takes eternity to realize this. And this can make some people hube up

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
this is exactly the truth and that is what a lot of people fail to understand ,they just believe it is something they can make quick money from without considering how they will be able to write and post good quality content .personally I cannot go into any online business if I am not ready to do the business as a professional.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is not that easy as people do think. In fact it is not for fainted minds. There are some people that have abandoned it just because they could not really succeed in it. This is because they didn't put in much energy. They only want to be cashing out immediately they start.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
When you are blogging around your passion, it can be very hard for you to give up even when the money is not coming the way you want. There are some people who go into blogging with the hope of making quick money, the sad thing is that they quickly end up giving up and conclude that blogging is not working. You failed to realise that blogging is a game of patience.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing that can make a blogger blogging for passion is if he blogs on some niches that he loves doing. As to be honest, the niche has to be what people love as well. If not, he may still be fed up eventually when no one reads all his articles.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging for passion is very good but it is very important to work on a proven strategy so that you will not run out of enthusiasm. You are going to get tired and worn out when you are not seeing desirable results or you are running on a low enthusiasm. We are all human beings and we get stuck sometimes.