Bitcoins is becoming unaccessible.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Do you notice that it is now difficult to buy bitcoins ever since big companies like Square, MicroStrategy, PayPal, and even Mass Mutual. This means if you have bitcoin it is better to keep it with a great care and treat it with a lot of love. The activites of this giant companies means there will be scarcity in the supply of bitcoin. In fact according to Glassnode, 4.7 out 18 million bitcoin is circulating now. Let us be brace up to experience the next tremendous increment in the price of bitcoins sooner or later. Are you guys ready?

Haypril

The reason bitcoin is been inaccessible is because of the increase in the acceptance as a means of transactions. There are stores and big firms that now transact using the first digital coins, bitcoin. However, if anyone have possession of it in small scale, I think the best to do is to swap to a new coin that has the potential of growing. Bitcoin is off limits for small investors now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's true, since this high profile investors came in and invested around Bitcoin the price is busy climbing higher and making the transaction fees to go higher also. Getting Bitcoin is kinda expensive, you'll need to spend much to acquire this coin for investment purposes. Unless you're a big investor hoping to invest big as well before you can claim to invest on Bitcoin now.

Georgeadawara

Looking at how it price keep appreciating now adays Bitcoin as become inaccessible because everyone is trying to guide the one he have so that he or she can become millionaires in short time. And i think why it becomes unaccessible now is because of the tesla company that recently announced their investment in Bitcoin looking at the C E O of the company is now the richest man in the world

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
No one can stop bitcoin. It is becoming too popular to stop. The only problem is that there are many online earning websites that only pay through paypal and this might be the reason why it is still not that much popular but it is increasingly becoming a popular way to earn. However, I am not sure by what do you mean by "inaccessible"?

D

Deleted member 28127

Bitcoin can be earned throught FaucetPay and exchanged to an altcoin so it can be accessible.

eojo2401

Bitcoin is the hot cake in through out the universe now, the probability of hitting eighty thousands dollars in the next six months is certain. But what pain me most is that, when other countries are embracing bitcoin, our selfish and visionless leaders in my nation are waging war against it.

To answer your question, I haven't noticed that Bitcoin is becoming inaccessible. The only thing I have noticed so far is the increase in it's price. And I know that the price could keep increasing.

Everyone is hoarding their coins Because they believe that it will still go high. Okay what if it goes high and then hit the floor again? Anyway, I guess everyone is ready for whatever.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Personally have not noticed any difficulty in buying Bitcoin the only thing is that only people with huge amount of money can buy reasonable amount of Bitcoin because the buying pressure has made the price of Bitcoin to be increased otherwise if you have your money you can easily buy Bitcoin on most exchange platform in a matter of seconds.

springtech

His
Do you notice that it is now difficult to buy bitcoins ever since big companies like Square, MicroStrategy, PayPal, and even Mass Mutual. This means if you have bitcoin it is better to keep it with a great care and treat it with a lot of love. The activites of this giant companies means there will be scarcity in the supply of bitcoin. In fact according to Glassnode, 4.7 out 18 million bitcoin is circulating now. Let us be brace up to experience the next tremendous increment in the price of bitcoins sooner or later. Are you guys ready?
This is true. One thing that the world of cryptocurrency has experienced this year is the power of institutional investors. The people i love to refer to as the big boyz, the whales, the market movers and shakers. This are the money bags, they have the money to spend and they spend it real big, buying up every available bitcoin and holding onto it, causing artificial scarcity thus causing a bull effect in the market. This trend does not look like it's gonna end soon, the earlier we understood this the better.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
His

This is true. One thing that the world of cryptocurrency has experienced this year is the power of institutional investors. The people i love to refer to as the big boyz, the whales, the market movers and shakers. This are the money bags, they have the money to spend and they spend it real big, buying up every available bitcoin and holding onto it, causing artificial scarcity thus causing a bull effect in the market. This trend does not look like it's gonna end soon, the earlier we understood this the better.
Yeah it is not going to end very soon because they are attracting each other to come and invest making the coin more expensive not scarce because people who have the money are still investing heavily you can imagine somebody will come to the market with 1 billion dollars now will definitely see coins to buy because the price will rise and people will sell.

Seeing this your post I laughed at myself not because its funny but for the fact that I remembered the mistake I did, bought bitcoin when it was $9000 and was advised by predictors yo sell that bitcoin will drop but surprisingly bitcoin rose to $10000, to $14000 then $20000 since then it attracted more investors and keep rising now at $52000 and keep getting unaccessible