Beyond the World of Business

raaman

Valued Contributor
There are businesses which are online and businesses that no longer exist. Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft, has been described as a creative thinker. Without doubt this led him to where he is today.

This advice conveys the importance of looking beyond the world of business. Yet another most successful business man in recent times, viz, Steve Jobs has once said that quality is more important than quantity.

Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, had this philosophy all the time. It is because he managed to conquer Bill Gates with his company. Therefore, with this advice, we should not forget that in the world business, offering a quality product is essential.

My personal take on success in business is not really the amount of wealth that one had accumulated. I am more for the enjoyment of myself and also for the beneficial acts that I have done. That means my wealth is not only for me but also for the others. I do not like Steve Jobs because he was an arrogant employee that no one in his former colleagues liked him albeit he was hated because of his bad manners. Okay, he was a genius but he didn't enjoy life much more when he got sick. I do not see him a hero like what I see in Bill Gates who is now pioneering foundations for health like his anti-cancer foundation.