Shares/Stock Between FOREX and stock which is more profitable?

Sammyesx

FOREX is the buying and selling of Crypto currency, the market force does not determine or manipulate the trade, while stock involves the sales of company which is determined by the market forces. both ventures are quite lucrative but which do you think is more profitable??

rightminds

I think both of them are profitable. Though I've not really involved in stock trading before but on?y fired trading and I can a lot about it. So in my own understanding I think forex gives you more autonomy on your trading action. You're are totally in control of the whole show when trading fired. While I don't really agree with the conclusion of the op that the market force doesn't affect fired, if you're an expert forex trader you will know that every day to day activities affect the price price actions in forex trading. There are two ways by which forex trading is being anchored. As a forex trader you can specialize on either technical analysis or fundamental analysis or both. When we talk of fundamental analysis it has to do with every day to day event that is happening which has serious impact on your chosen currency. I remember during 9/11 incidence in US, those who are expart forex traders can really feel the serious impact of the disastrous event on the US dollars. It was obvious that during those period the US dollar was just trading down low and kept falling with resoect to the chosen currency pair. This is how far the day to day event can affect forex trading.