OKS1234

What are the best ways you love earning online??, Please let us form a good discussion to help the new people in the forum to learn more....... eg through sites, apps, and so on ..... If possible you can share your experiences on how hard it has been over the years or months depending on when you started earning online... sharing helps all of us earn more online..

tray59

I think joining multiple online forum is more advisable
Joining multiple forum as you said is very good but the issue is that if you can just build a skills that will even be better for instant,am into blogging and I take it as a profession its a good way for me to generate some fund online after puting adnetwork in my blogs.Another great way is using some gpt site to earn and forum here is one of the way which that can be done so you better make your choice there are alot of ways which real fund can be generate online but you must have a special skils to do that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which anyone can make money on the internet but sometimes geographical location plays an important role to the amount of money you can make or not. If you are into transcription then it is important you are a native English speaker in order to be able to transcribe very first. it is also possible for people that are non-native speakers to transcribe but it will be very hard for them. So transcription is very good for people to make money on the internet and there are so many platforms you can search for that will allow you to make money on it. It is also very available on different freelancing platforms for you to make good amount of money from. You can also make a lot of money on the internet on different financing platforms if you have graphics designing skill. Graphic designing is very good skill currently that many people making money from both online and offline. I know someone who has a shop and graphics designing his one of his skills and he makes a lot of money offline. Another good business venture online is affiliate marketing but it requires some amount of money and good skill.

Rachael

Verified member
There are may ways to earn money online although some are not legitimate and are liable to scam innocent victims. One of the most viable ways of making money online is through Trendri forum, where all you need to do in order to get your profile monetized is by posting of ten quality threads and ten quality comments as well. Abiding by each terms and conditions would enable your chances of staying loner and reduces penalties. If you are proficient in English and know how to capture the mind of readers through fictional stories, then I would suggest you give a try to any of the under listed apps, which can be downloaded on play store like; ireader, Novelcat, Novelstar, Fictium, Babel novel, Lightreader and Goddnovel.

These apps are all legitimate and I have had reviews on the legality of the site. Although I have not adopted any of the site because I am still in the process of developing my skills, but I can vouch greatly for Goodnovel and Lightreader because my friends have earned there severally and I got to know about it through them. Another way of earning would be from available survey sites, like; Picoworkers and Neobux, where you carry out survey and micro tasks.

PRINCE OKAFOR

There are several ways in which anyone can make money on the internet but sometimes geographical location plays an important role to the amount of money you can make or not. If you are into transcription then it is important you are a native English speaker in order to be able to transcribe very first. it is also possible for people that are non-native speakers to transcribe but it will be very hard for them. So transcription is very good for people to make money on the internet and there are so many platforms you can search for that will allow you to make money on it. It is also very available on different freelancing platforms for you to make good amount of money from. You can also make a lot of money on the internet on different financing platforms if you have graphics designing skill. Graphic designing is very good skill currently that many people making money from both online and offline. I know someone who has a shop and graphics designing his one of his skills and he makes a lot of money offline. Another good business venture online is affiliate marketing but it requires some amount of money and good skill.
Yh, what you just said is the truth

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I keep saying it there are varieties and thousands of ways to make money online in the internet , but it all depends on the user and online hustlers , preference , taste , and likes . This is actually true because a platform a website that seems to be easy and flexible to another user could be hard and rigid by another user . that is why in the internet they are varieties of ways an individual can make money online so obvious ways include : engaging or indulging in a paid to post website , working on a paid to watch website , working on a paid to click website , working on a paid to transcribe and write report and article website , working on a paid to review website and products website etc . This above strategies are the ways an individual can use to make money online .

While making money online is advisable that the individual or the online hustler remains alert and focused . Because when he remain alert and focus on the goal he is sure to maximize his time online fully to make more earnings . Finally he must try his best to stay away from scam and fraudulent websites and platforms , created and owned by various websites scammers and platform defrauders and one way to stay away from site like this is by using a scam site detector .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My main source of income is mainly from writing. When I was growing up especially during my way days in highschool, I never enjoyed writing much, most of my lesson note books are short written, that's why i received hostile treatment in school, because my notebooks aren't updated. But when I came to understand nothing comes easy when I was in my third year in higher institution, I just have to start doing what I detest just to survive. Such made me going into writing, and not just on paid to post sites, also on freelance marketplaces where i get writing gigs too to earn more.

allison001

Verified member
I can see you're looking for a very legit and best way you can make money online. We all know that making money online isn't that easy especially when you are very busy with your offline work. So many people around the world find it difficult to make money online because they have not spot a good and legit site or where they can make their money online.

We have so many ways and method we can make legitimate money online.

A lot of people nowadays to make their money from affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing can simply be defined as a means of advertising and promoting someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return when the customer or consumer purchase a particular product using your affiliate link.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best way you can make money online, why say so is that you can also make money from affiliate marketing even if you don't have your own product for sale.

So many people have different means of making money from affiliate marketing, I can see a lot of people choose to do that using Facebook because there's enough traffic there.
So we have numerous ways to earn online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things will depend on every individual but personally there are some ways I consider to be the best and the most suitable to earn some money on the internet and one of those ways is affiliate marketing . I was even surprised to find out that there is someone who is really making almost $100 on weekly basis with affiliate marketing. According to what he says affiliate marketing is one of the most easiest way of making money on the internet especially to those that understand how to do it perfectly .

If people cannot engage in affiliate marketing based on the reason known to them they can also engage in freelancing if they have the interest to do so , but here you must be ready to face a lot of competition since there are thousands of people who are expert in the area of your concentration . To me this is just the best way of earning because if you are a freelancer and you are successful then you are very sure of making a consistent amount of money for a long period of time.

All these things will depend on our determination and willingness to achieve success .

Kendy

Verified member
The online ecosystem has offered different platforms where money can be earned. Although, it is coupled with some dubious platforms which makes it a lesson for us to be cautious on the site we choose to invest our time or resources. I have been online for a couple of months and I know that there are many legitimate paying sites although I am just working on a particular site at the moment. There are certain barriers which impede me from making money on some sites and it could be due to the restriction on my geographical setting, low incentives or unfavorable payment methods.

Survey sites is one of the sites which an individual can make money just by completing surveys and performing some micro tasks. Freelancing is now one of the hottest platform where people can earn substantial amounts. Sites like; Fiverr and Upwork are too sites which is purely profitable for experts or professionals. It is highly competitive and those who might not be highly skilled do struggle excessively before they can have a client. Also, cryptocurrencies trading is one of the best ways to make money online although, it is very much advisable to learn the basics properly, the technicalities and adopt your strategies.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There's a lot of money to be made in freelance writing online. It might not be as lucrative as other jobs, but it's still a great way to make some extra cash and meet new people.

How to Make Money Writing Copy online

1. Find a niche you like and research the market for that niche.

2. Look at websites like ProBlogger, Copyblogger and TopTenReviews for ideas on how to write articles that will rank well in Google search results (and get traffic).

3. Learn about SEO (search engine optimization) techniques for your site and blog posts.

4. Do keyword research by typing in phrases related to what you'd like your site or blog posts to cover (for example, "how to make money writing copywriting"). When you find relevant keywords, add them into your article titles and headings so that they show up when people search for them online (this is called "keyword stuffing").

5. Write an article or two every month or so before you submit it to sites like Squidoo, HubPages, Reddit or any other place where there are lots of writers pitching their work. You need consistency to thrive.

anastasio

I earned many thousands of Euros by using the welcome bonus on Betting Sports websites.
Not only 1 bonus for website of 100 euros for example, but using more than 1 account and 1 welcome bonus of every betting website.
In the beginning they didn't ask for ID to verify the accounts.
I can't tell much more about it, but it was a great era where I was able even to travel around the world by many countries with that easy money.
Now the laws changed in my country and that way of getting easy money is not available anymore.
But maybe in another countries it is yet possible.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are numerous ways to earn money online. First of all, you can post on forums. Trendri is a wonderful platform and you can make some legit money if you are active daily. In my opinion, this is the easiest way even for beginners. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. It is so simple! Furthermore, you can become an affiliate marketer or a freelancer. Of course, freelancing and affiliate marketing require skills and knowledge if you want to succeed. Some people believe that through investments can make a lot of money, so they invest in real estate, cryptocurrencies or stocks. As you see, there are so many earning ways today. The internet has made it easy. Well, it is only left to you to decide which way will work best for you, taking into consideration the time you have available, your interests, your preferences and skills.

anastasio

You can earn money by writting articles in Steemit.com
I saw for example one guy who posted an article about ants way of life with some pics and detailed info on how they live and help each others
and he earned about $450 with that post

E

eldavis

Personally I do not think there is any specific method of making money online known as the best, this is cause there are so many ways to make money online, what's best for you might not be the best for the next person. Let's take affiliate marketing for example, some persons consider affiliate marketing as one of the best ways, if not the best ways to make money online, at the beginning of the year, there was a massive increase in affiliate marketers, seeing affiliate marketing as the ultimate money making machine, but I have actually tried affiliate marketing before but I found it difficult to cope with.